website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Post by chorlton »

pczz wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:26 pm
chorlton wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:22 pm
pczz wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:15 pm Well a Versy is not so capable offroad at the ktm but its a hell of lot cheaper and has a good reputation. think its made in Thailand now so parts are a doddle and racks and crash bungs and all that good stuff. However.... Motards are flipping useless in the countryside in the rainy season. those littel frot wheels are too twitchy and wide section, so if you have to go even just half a click up a dirt track i would get something that has wheels you can get knobblies on. i am running 'dual Purpose" tyres at the mo and they are good on dry dirt, gravel and tarmac but totally accidnets waiting to happen in muddy time
ive already got an xr400 8)

Forgot about that. Did you find the oil filter yet :-)
hahaha yeah & made a point of telling the garage that changed the oil telling me it didn't have one too :whip:
hes ordered one ready for next months oil change ;-)
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: website for KTM dealer(s) in PP ?

Post by pczz »

TIp. make sure you see it in the packet and check the old one for size. i had one filter come out all mashed. it was for the wrong bike and the shop had just jammed it in. I mean an oild filter is qanoil filtr right, even if your bike is a 250 and they managed to jam one from a 650 in :-) Dont frget air filter. think its sponge on xr but they need proper cleaning and reoiling or you will get mega shit int he carb and no leccy start :-)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic