What Do You Think of This Girl?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
shlomo
Expatriate
Barbados

Re: What Do You Think of This Girl?

Post by shlomo »

Seems like a pretty progressive chick, for Cambodia.

though To Be Honest, I put the vid on mute and commenced a 5-knuckle-shuffle on my piss-pump.

The only thing that I can really "think of this girl" is that she should have an imminent and unrelentingly savage rooting performed on her, posthaste, by yours truly.

She could even Vlog about it afterwards, win-win.
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

shlomo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 pm Seems like a pretty progressive chick, for Cambodia.

though To Be Honest, I put the vid on mute and commenced a 5-knuckle-shuffle on my piss-pump.

The only thing that I can really "think of this girl" is that she should have an imminent and unrelentingly savage rooting performed on her, posthaste, by yours truly.

Referral pussy!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

shlomo wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:24 pm Seems like a pretty progressive chick, for Cambodia.

Too much information. Please go to Cambodia Sexpats Online (TOF)
username
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by username »

I like her. She's smart, informed, engaging and her English is a lot better than mine. I don't always agree with her views, but that doesn't matter at all, as I think she's a good role model and educator for the younger generation.

I did react pretty negatively when she was talking about contraceptions in one of her videos, and she was promoting "pulling out" as a safe option "if you're skilled at it".
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Post by bolueeleh »

obviously she did not know of something called pre cum
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic