Getting a extended Visa to live in Cambodia for a year or two

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Getting a extended Visa to live in Cambodia for a year or two

Post by pczz »

Barang chgout wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:56 pm
pczz wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:28 pm How many eggs could a Greek buy in Phnom Penh if he were looking at spending $1000/ month; assuming he also wanted to save some eggs?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
quite a lot. I have eggs and English bacon for breakfast every day and I typically spend $850 a month including rent, electric, 40 cigarettes a day and 2 nights out drinking a week but I do not go whoring, which many expats seem to consider is essential expenditure as they haven't managed to get laid for free since they were 17, if ever
But?
Are you, in fact, Greek?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
no. i am a remoaner who is makiing contingency plans for brexit and greece is a good bet for me. Easy to get residence at the moment and a cheap place to live for 6 months a year to keep the residence. Brexit means brexit so i am exiting
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic