FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com

Post by Joker Poker »

What a clever wordsmith you are Ed.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Joon wrote:Again, I am personally not demanding people to stop expressing themselves, but if someone says something I find unfair or dishonest, I will point it out and hope that the person will admit it or at least understand it.
Or, after hearing you, disagree with your point of view.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

StroppyChops wrote:
giblet wrote:I, for one, never knew there was such a market for waterfowl posts but I was pleasantly surprised. You might be, too. Image
And so, time for an update?
And while you're at it, an update on the compost heap / worm farm / thing / whatever .
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

UKJ wrote:I started a thread about over 50's relationship options. It went off on marriage options, instead of who do expats date. I'm not going to tell people what to post. So after people have finished discussing marriage, I will bump the thread and ask again. Free speech. Don't tell others what to post. Or at least don't do it more than once.
Nice! Karmic!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Mr Curious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mr Curious »

I think you boys shoulda locked this sucker MANY pages ago. I jumped to the end and find bickering, arguing and ducks. A general free for all.
About the ORIGINAL topic, I saw this coming eons ago. When the new guys took over they pretty much stopped the girly places talk, then the drug talk, and on n on. Obviously it made sense to take a brand fairly well known as there were no real alternative forums for Cambodia and groom it into an ever more "acceptable" product for wider appeal. With the larger numbers of younger visitors it only makes sense to remake the forum into one with broad appeal. Again, obviously to me, for money. I noticed sometime back a dropping off of the old regs (little did I know some were quietly banned) and a veritible flood of young new members with hundreds of posts in their first months.
I think this whole thread should be in the assinine section. I'm gonna stop reading 440 topic posts. Even tho I've always had a fascination with the 440 back story as stuff would be alluded to and guys would make inside joke type comments that would have me goin HMMMMMM wtf?
I'm gonna check out the less sexy areas like worm farming. Ya might consider putting most of this bile posting in that Assinine section as anyone NEW to EITHER forum is gonna wonder what the hell they just walked into when perusing it for the first time by hitting a General section area.
just my 2 reil worth
westlake
Tourist

Post by westlake »

$10000
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Mr Curious wrote:
I think this whole thread should be in the assinine section. ....Ya might consider putting most of this bile posting in that Assinine section....
LoL, it's been here in the Asinine Arena for a very long time ago.... What you smoking? Image
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

I have not been told who has bought K440.

But I am prepared to offer odds that it is a certain Angry Bird.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

What kind of odds are we talking?
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

OrangeDragon wrote:What kind of odds are we talking?

2:1 MAX $20
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic