Just put this on my Bucket list

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Just put this on my Bucket list

Post by phuketrichard »

after watching
"Chelsea Does" episode 4 on drugs ,https://kickass.unblocked.vc/chelsea-do ... 91477.html
looked up "Ayahuasca "
People that have taken ayahuasca tea reported astonishing positive effects such as finding out their purposes in life, cured incurable sicknesses, and finding out the truth of the universe. Some people considered this as a drug, but we consider this as a medicine to heal the soul. The effects of this miracle tea has benefits the lives of many.
https://www.soul-herbs.com/iowaska/

anything that helps me find out, why the fuck i am here , sounds promising... :thumb:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Just put this on my Bucket list

Post by chorlton »

the reason youre here is because you bought a flight ticket to here :D
if its the "meaning of life" you mean it has none but the meaning you give it through actions & thoughts

"It should be noted that each session is different for each person is different, and every place and situation that make it different:

In general terms we may define guidance as follows:

First and second hours: uncomfortable sensations of dizziness, nausea, repressed fears and paranoia.

First and second hours: Conflict resolution, peace and harmony.

Third and fourth hours: Deep reflection, thorough analysis and introspection."

1st 2hrs sound shite
next 2hrs sound like yoga retreat word salad :?

each to their own but for me a cup of Tetley tea would be more enjoyable
let us know if you do sample this magic tea though, its always interesting to read reviews :good:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Jim Gil
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Jim Gil »

I did that shit in Iquitos in Peru, it was ok. The closest thing that I had experienced to it before was brewing up 50 magic mushrooms
I must admit that I've done a lot of psychedelics, mostly in the 80s and 90s and i took ayahuasca in Dec 2004.
For me there was no epiphany it was a nice trip, no anxious moments although 20min after taking it I had the biggest shit of my life. Now I did it with 3 people i met in Lima and who I'd bummed about with for a couple of weeks, i can't remember if they had used psychedelics or not before this, but they seemed to be quite emotional, talking about their relationships and their feelings, but this conversation was being steered by one of the locals ( they supply and sit with you whilst you're tripping) and i got bored with it and went for a walk.
The birds I was with said that they felt more ' awake' and felt energised and did seem to be even bubblier/chattier than normal in the next couple of weeks. I don't know if they had any lasting effects, or if the effects were simply caused by them trying something new and exiting in a foreign country as they soon went back to the U.S. and i never kept in touch.
So I think it's the same as with most trips, that if you go into it expecting that life changing moment of clarity you might just get it.

Personally i prefer really strong acid that will really kick your arse. :D
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I don't see how you can beat a blast of DMT, and it wears off really quickly!
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic