Frenchman SEBASTIEN MILLOX Assaults Khmer Girl

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Post by chorlton »

Gollum needs to get back in the gym

might burn off some anger issues and that hideous gut too
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Borum-Ex frm TOForum wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:06 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm are frog,pom, and yank racist terms? kraut, jap, and the totally verboten N word all seem to be on someone's crybaby list nowadays
Can you please include Belgians/Dungeon builders?
:x
just noise, white noise
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Barang chgout wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:28 pm
John Bingham wrote:Image

They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy looks like a piece of fucking trash.
I bet you're just gorgeous.
I wouldn't go quite that far, but I'm in a lot better shape than that guy. Anyway, if I ever get in the news for beating up hookers you're welcome to comment on my appearance.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:45 pm
Barang chgout wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:28 pm
John Bingham wrote:Image

They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy looks like a piece of fucking trash.
I bet you're just gorgeous.
I wouldn't go quite that far, but I'm in a lot better shape than that guy. Anyway, if I ever get in the news for beating up hookers you're welcome to comment on my appearance.
+1, but you won't be able to see my main tattoos, coz i'm gonna wear my most stylish and properly ironed wife beater on the shelve for that special occasion!
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

Abc123 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:05 pm She would likely have gotten a similar or even worse beating ( with truncheons ) if he'd handed her in. Which is what he should have done. Apart from not leaving a hooker alone in a room with $200 dollars of course. He most likely thinks he's soo sexy he can trust them.
And did anyone find the $200 she allegedly stole? Any evidence she actually stole it ? Any evidenc ehe actuially had it? or was it just that the twat spent it in the bar and was so pissed he didn't have a clue where the money went. IT IS NOT acceptable to beat the shit out of any woman like that, and not for a poxy $200. i hope they make him pay compensation and let the big boys in Prey Sar have him for a few weeks to "re-eductae' him
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm are frog,pom, and yank racist terms?
Only if used in a bad joke - A frog, a pom, and a yank walk into a bar, the frog orders a bottle of cognac slams it down takes out a gun and shoots the bottle and says "plenty of cognac in France", the pom orders a Bruntys slams it down takes out a gun and shoots the bottle and says "plenty of cider in England", the yank orders a 40 oz of budweiser slams it down takes out a gun and shoots the frog and says "to many Canadians in America"

:dragonchase:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

pczz wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:58 pm
Abc123 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:05 pm She would likely have gotten a similar or even worse beating ( with truncheons ) if he'd handed her in. Which is what he should have done. Apart from not leaving a hooker alone in a room with $200 dollars of course. He most likely thinks he's soo sexy he can trust them.
And did anyone find the $200 she allegedly stole? Any evidence she actually stole it ? Any evidenc ehe actuially had it? or was it just that the twat spent it in the bar and was so pissed he didn't have a clue where the money went. IT IS NOT acceptable to beat the shit out of any woman like that, and not for a poxy $200. i hope they make him pay compensation and let the big boys in Prey Sar have him for a few weeks to "re-eductae' him
I don't advocate beating anyone up over $200 dollars, let alone a probably petite woman, but I'm just saying we will never know whether she stole anything or not because the police never got to torture the truth out of her with their truncheons.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm are frog,pom, and yank racist terms? kraut, jap, and the totally verboten N word all seem to be on someone's crybaby list nowadays
Jap is offensive? must be an american thing,

i don't see how calling someone from Japan a Jap any different from calling someone from Britain a Brit or someone from Saudi Arabia an Arab,

i know in the west the word Chinky can be racially used to describe anyone of East Asian decent, and has its history of being offensive (probably started off as an American thing from when they went to work the mines or something?) in Northern England we call a Chinese Restaurant/Take away a "Chinky" and theres nothing racial about it,

in England id say the most racial slur using the country name is the obvious Paki, which is used to racially describe anyone of South Asian decent and even Middle Eastern

it confuses me how calling someone from the country they come from is still classed as offensive, or ever was

i see words like rag head, shoe bomber, golly wog, nigger, spade, ting tong, abbo, cracker etc etc as more offensive racial slurs than just calling someone by the country they come from,

im not sure how frog, pom and yank can be classed as racial slurs terms when its 9/10 a white person saying it to another white person??
if an auzzy calls me a pom ill just call them a bogan i dont see the big deal tbh maybe im just not sensitive enough to take offense,

should i take offense if a Cambodian calls me a Barrang (Frenchman) when im in fact Anglais (English) or a Borotes (Foreigner)?? is that not racist too? :stir:

i think its sad even here in Cambodia where the darker skinned Khmers feel of less worth than their whiter counterparts due to the discrimination
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

Don’t even think about calling me a Kiwi or I will beat your ass.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

There are few things expats in Cambodia enjoy discussing more than hooker prices, Sunday roasts, and racial slurs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic