Frenchman SEBASTIEN MILLOX Assaults Khmer Girl

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Chaturbater
Tourist
Andorra

Re: Foreigner Assaults Khmer Girl

Post by Chaturbater »

not a hotel door so a resident barang
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Frenchman charged over beating sex worker
8 January 2018
The Phnom Penh Municipal Court on Monday charged a French tourist with assaulting a Cambodian sex worker after he accused her of stealing money from him.

Huoth Chanyarann, the chief of Daun Penh district police, identified the man as Sebastien Millox, 49, and the victim as May Sreyleak, 32, who works at the Bunny Bar, a French-owned establishment in Wat Phnom commune.

Sok Dararith, a police officer in Daun Penh, said the attack took place at the Frenchman’s rental house on Saturday night.

Mr Millox had been drinking beer at the Bunny Bar and took Ms Sreyleak back to his rental room to have sex.

Once there, he went to take a shower and left the woman alone in his room. He checked his bag when he returned and claimed Ms Sreyleak had stolen $200 from him.

Mr Millox then violently attacked the young woman, grabbing her hair and beating her forehead against the wall repeatedly. She was seriously injured and lost consciousness.
http://www.khmertimeskh.com/50100641/fr ... ing-woman/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That guy is 49? He looks closer to 70.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

The cherry on the cake when talking 'bout Top Blokes! i was in doubt to post Switzerland or France, but that may have come across as offensive to some posters..! Not that i give a flying fuck, i just forgot to comment on that thread tbh :whip2:
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Did a Frog buy the Bunny Bar?

An Englishman was trying to sell it.
businesses-for-sale/bunny-bar-girlie-ba ... unny%20bar
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

are frog,pom, and yank racist terms? kraut, jap, and the totally verboten N word all seem to be on someone's crybaby list nowadays
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm are frog,pom, and yank racist terms?
No.
Abc123
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Abc123 »

She would likely have gotten a similar or even worse beating ( with truncheons ) if he'd handed her in. Which is what he should have done. Apart from not leaving a hooker alone in a room with $200 dollars of course. He most likely thinks he's soo sexy he can trust them.
Borum-Ex frm TOForum
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Borum-Ex frm TOForum »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:49 pm are frog,pom, and yank racist terms? kraut, jap, and the totally verboten N word all seem to be on someone's crybaby list nowadays
Can you please include Belgians/Dungeon builders?
I actually don't give a flying fuck, furthermore nice to meet you all here! :thumb:
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

John Bingham wrote:Image

They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say this guy looks like a piece of fucking trash.
I bet you're just gorgeous.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic