Baker refuses to bake cake for gays

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Baker refuses to bake cake for gays

Post by chorlton »

davebodia wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 pm You attack my character - "great debate skills there" - because I called you a snowflake and mentioned how snowflakes believe every meme (you believing that meme being a perfect example, hence why I called you a snowflake). Your - "great debate skills there" - line is a passive/aggressive cut-down (attack) that you said just prior to saying it's wrong attacking people.

For me to provide counter-evidence, you first need to provide evidence; memes aren't evidence... no matter whose picture is on it.

This issue is a whole lot deeper than your assertion that the Bible was translated by a homo. That meme is basically implying that all of Jesus's teachings that condemn homosexuality were just a mistake or something misunderstood, which is even deeper suggesting Jesus wasn't real all-together. That meme is cutting down the entire existence of God and trashing on every believer that's ever existed. It's a failed tactic unbelievers use in trying to trivialize and invalidate the The Word of God. Even if the gay myth was true, it wasn't even him who translated it. He was the king and he appointed a team to do it. Think about it though... why would a gay dude who held the massive amount of power and clout he did, have left Jesus's teachings about homosexuality - his supposed lifestyle - in The Bible to be read by anyone? Another facet of it is that it's simply the homosexual movement in their unending attack on heterosexuality. This meme, which is probably believed on-the-spot by so many who avoid research like the plague, aka snowflakes, is just another attempt to normalize homosexuality by constantly suggesting that prominent figures of the past were homos. People will take poetic words and phrases which were commonly used in days long long ago such as, "retire to my chambers", aka gonna go chill at my pad, to mean something sexual in nature was occurring because in our language today, that comment would definitely illicit romantic thought.

Anyway, I read your page, here's one for you. https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/w ... sexual.htm
read it and dismissed it because it doesn't match your preconceived ideas then searched with confirmation bias for a link to a site that did. good job free thinking human

tell me sir, what would it take for you to change your mind about your religion?
if the answer is nothing then youre a hypocrite

I attacked nobody
I will attack ideas especially bad ones
13 countries carry the death penalty for non belief
would you prefer it was 196?
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Post by tightenupvolume1 »

xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

I'm opening up a cake shop that specializes in gay cakes to cater to the huge demand. They can send their business my way. My shop will bake any kind of cake you want. Sodomy cakes, bestiality cakes, LGBTQ cakes, extra double gay cakes, you name it, we'll bake it. No cake is too gay for us to bake. Call for prices.
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

Do you bake fairy cakes, asking for a friend

charlie
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:12 am I'm opening up a cake shop that specializes in gay cakes to cater to the huge demand. They can send their business my way. My shop will bake any kind of cake you want. Sodomy cakes, bestiality cakes, LGBTQ cakes, extra double gay cakes, you name it, we'll bake it. No cake is too gay for us to bake. Call for prices.
Could you do something like this for a party my friend is having next week? : NSFW
Silence, exile, and cunning.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

Many here are or have been married to or dated Asian women right?
Imagine you want a wedding cake but the baker tells you no as they don't agree with your choice of partner.

"In 1965, Virginia trial court Judge Leon Bazile, who heard their original case, refused to reconsider his decision. Instead, he defended racial segregation, writing:

"Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, Malay, and red, and placed them on separate continents, and but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend the races to mix."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-misc ... ted_States

just go to a different baker right?
but there aren't several bakers & its a state wide problem so you end up paying much more, fair?

next up you struggle to get a dress, hire suits, get catering, wedding cars & even a venue
it takes you 10 times the work, twice the cost & 75% of options aren't open to you so its not what was ideally wanted

food for thought
:hattip:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
tightenupvolume1
Expatriate
India

is this why gays have to go to a baker ? :popcorn:
charlie
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

tightenupvolume1 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 12:26 am Do you bake fairy cakes
Hell no. Fags cakes, poofta cakes, nancyboy cakes, pillow biter cakes, bum bandit cakes and sausage smuggler cakes we can do...they all get cakes. But NO cakes for them fairies. I have my moral standards to uphold. The fate of our entire civilization is at stake. (At least the cake part of it.)

We will, however, offer fairy pies at a reasonable price.
davebodia
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by davebodia »

chorlton wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:44 pm
davebodia wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:20 pm You attack my character - "great debate skills there" - because I called you a snowflake and mentioned how snowflakes believe every meme (you believing that meme being a perfect example, hence why I called you a snowflake). Your - "great debate skills there" - line is a passive/aggressive cut-down (attack) that you said just prior to saying it's wrong attacking people.

For me to provide counter-evidence, you first need to provide evidence; memes aren't evidence... no matter whose picture is on it.

This issue is a whole lot deeper than your assertion that the Bible was translated by a homo. That meme is basically implying that all of Jesus's teachings that condemn homosexuality were just a mistake or something misunderstood, which is even deeper suggesting Jesus wasn't real all-together. That meme is cutting down the entire existence of God and trashing on every believer that's ever existed. It's a failed tactic unbelievers use in trying to trivialize and invalidate the The Word of God. Even if the gay myth was true, it wasn't even him who translated it. He was the king and he appointed a team to do it. Think about it though... why would a gay dude who held the massive amount of power and clout he did, have left Jesus's teachings about homosexuality - his supposed lifestyle - in The Bible to be read by anyone? Another facet of it is that it's simply the homosexual movement in their unending attack on heterosexuality. This meme, which is probably believed on-the-spot by so many who avoid research like the plague, aka snowflakes, is just another attempt to normalize homosexuality by constantly suggesting that prominent figures of the past were homos. People will take poetic words and phrases which were commonly used in days long long ago such as, "retire to my chambers", aka gonna go chill at my pad, to mean something sexual in nature was occurring because in our language today, that comment would definitely illicit romantic thought.

Anyway, I read your page, here's one for you. https://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Bible/w ... sexual.htm
read it and dismissed it because it doesn't match your preconceived ideas then searched with confirmation bias for a link to a site that did. good job free thinking human

tell me sir, what would it take for you to change your mind about your religion?
if the answer is nothing then youre a hypocrite

I attacked nobody
I will attack ideas especially bad ones
13 countries carry the death penalty for non belief
would you prefer it was 196?
My "preconceived ideas", "good job free thinking human", "I will attack ideas"; all passive/aggressive attacks of my character. You're a walking contradiction. As to your final question, yes... I do wish it was 196.

The faith that's needed to believe we're here on accident - evolution, is far greater than the faith needed to believe we're here by design - creation.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

just don't get butthurt over a cake unless you can sue for big bikkies
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic