"Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re:

Post by dagenham »

Jacobincambodia wrote:Has anyone seem that AEON Mall? It's going to be incredible!
Weak attempt. You're obviously, being a youngster, intellectually ill-equipped to explain your religious beliefs...that's OK - so it goes..keep reading that good book for all your answers...

and, especially, watch out for the agents of Satan, like me...they are all around you...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
flying chicken
Expatriate

Re: "Unrelated to my Faith?" Say What?

Post by flying chicken »

Dag, this is God calling. Stop going around sniffing chicks underwears and come to Papa.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

flying chicken wrote:Dag, this is God calling. Stop going around sniffing chicks underwears and come to Papa.
^ For reasons like this, I havE moved this that to the Arena.

Don't fret, I left a shadow.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jacobincambodia
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Jacobincambodia »

dagenham wrote:
Jacobincambodia wrote:Has anyone seem that AEON Mall? It's going to be incredible!
Weak attempt. You're obviously, being a youngster, intellectually ill-equipped to explain your religious beliefs...that's OK - so it goes..keep reading that good book for all your answers...

and, especially, watch out for the agents of Satan, like me...they are all around you...
Thanks for the lunchtime laugh!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Re:

Post by StroppyChops »

General Mackevili wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote: having met both of them, i can confirm this is not the case.
I've met them both too, but I've never seen them both in the same room at the same time. Have you? Hmmm.... I'm still suspicious.
LOL! I still suspect SockPuppet is just you with lipstick and mascara!
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
nyanko
Tourist

Post by nyanko »

I have never understood how people can possibly follow a lifelong belief system based on say, a book, when they have either a) never read it fully, b) pick and choose what they like out of it, or c) both.

just my 2cents.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Saw a lovely poster on facebook:

Science teacher addressing his Evolution 101 class: This class has been cancelled, because your parents have chosen to believe in magic instead.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Fair bit of magic involved in evolutionary sciences too Vlad.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

dags wrote:The central concept, repeated over and over in all my posts, is less about Christianity (admittedly I do resent their threat of damnation vs. Buddhism or Judaism which both don't embody ghastly hellish penalties for non-believers) than about missionaries from all faiths. They have no right to try to "convert" people unless...their targets have the resources and education to make a truly "informed" decision. For example, "missionaries" can go knocking on a person's door in middle/upper class areas in London, Sydney, New York, Tokyo, Rio, et al where, of course, they almost never go. Why? Because it would mostly be futile obviously. Instead they prey upon the ill-equipped poor denizens of underdeveloped countries.
+10
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

dags wrote:Instead they pray upon the ill-equipped poor denizens of underdeveloped countries.
Fixed that for you.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic