Soap dodgers dodge Darwin awards after snorting unknown powder.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Soap dodgers dodge Darwin awards after snorting unknown powder.

Post by Barang chgout »

John Bingham wrote:
soup wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:07 am
I didn't know that scopolamine, aka devils breath, was also known under the drug name, hyoscine. Is it over-the-counter? Not that I want any, but I'm curious how the soap dodgers got it? Didn't know it was here.
It arrived in the [post addressed to an unknown person, so they opened the package and decided to snort it, as you do...
Exactly! At home I'm always getting those bothersome letters and parcels full of drugs. Poor kids.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Indeed, I often get packages containing bottles of red wine..I have lodged several complaints, but still they arrive at my home, woe is me
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:54 am
I didn't know that scopolamine, aka devils breath, was also known under the drug name, hyoscine. Is it over-the-counter? Not that I want any, but I'm curious how the soap dodgers got it? Didn't know it was here.
It arrived in the [post addressed to an unknown person, so they opened the package and decided to snort it, as you do...
This. I mean who wouldn't stuff some unknown powder up some orifice?????
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

pczz wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:58 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:54 am
so id the drugs don't kill em the guy they stole the drugs off will
Typically DD's on the dark web and credit card scammers send the goods to a dead drop or an unknown person for plausible deniability.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

soup wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pmTypically DD's on the dark web and credit card scammers send the goods to a dead drop or an unknown person for plausible deniability.
According to the article (which nobody ever reads before commenting), the parcel was addressed to the previous occupant of the property.
pczz
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by pczz »

hanno wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm
soup wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:14 pmTypically DD's on the dark web and credit card scammers send the goods to a dead drop or an unknown person for plausible deniability.
According to the article (which nobody ever reads before commenting), the parcel was addressed to the previous occupant of the property.
According to he OP "It arrived in the [post addressed to an unknown person, so they opened the package and decided to snort it, as you do..." which is not t
Don't know what country you come from but in mine it is a criminal offence to open someone else's mail without their permission., even if it is delivered to your address by the mail service. We have to either take it back to the post office or put it back in the mail marked "not known at this address". In this case they opened the mail, criminal offence number one, and stole the contents, criminal offence number 2
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

pczz wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:01 pm
hanno wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:56 pm
According to he OP "It arrived in the [post addressed to an unknown person, so they opened the package and decided to snort it, as you do..." which is not t
Don't know what country you come from but in mine it is a criminal offence to open someone else's mail without their permission., even if it is delivered to your address by the mail service. We have to either take it back to the post office or put it back in the mail marked "not known at this address". In this case they opened the mail, criminal offence number one, and stole the contents, criminal offence number 2
And snorted the unknown contents. Criminal (ly stupid) offence number 3.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic