2 Apartments Russian Market

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

2 Apartments Russian Market

Post by The Add Jay »

Hey my landlord decided to buy out our neighbors home and is now almost done refurbishing the place. 1 of the apartments is freshly constructed.

I'm on the top floor and im kinda pissy Im going to have a neighbor...so I wanted to put it out there and see if anyone is interested. Its 1 block over from Russian market behind the chinese embassy. Its also on a dead end with security. So its very quite.

The bigger apartment goes for 250 I believe and the smaller one 200.

Have a job and is not an alcoholic bringing home whores from st 104...unless Im included.

Thanks.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Bring Back Buck
Expatriate

Re: 2 Apartments Russian Market

Post by Bring Back Buck »

You are a whore from Street 104?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

unless im going to 104 with you is what i meant.

Ordinem ad Imperium
beet
Tourist
Australia

Post by beet »

Got any more details? Rooms/pics/etc?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

At the moment i have no pic. Butthey are furnished. Wifi is 6 bucks so is cable. 1200 per KW. Water is about 5 month. Its off st444

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

The Add Jay wrote:At the moment i have no pic. Butthey are furnished. Wifi is 6 bucks so is cable. 1200 per KW. Water is about 5 month. Its off st444
Can you define "furnished"... and how many bedrooms?
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

the top floor is a 1 bedroom nice size living room. The lower floor is 2 bedroom. Its a typical apartment for the TTP. coffee table....2 chairs 1 wooden sofa...3 chairs and a table for kitchen. large closet. night stand.

If your seriously interested PM as long your not some D-BAG with a pony tail or a drunk or Thailand expat.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

The Add Jay wrote:the top floor is a 1 bedroom nice size living room. The lower floor is 2 bedroom. Its a typical apartment for the TTP. coffee table....2 chairs 1 wooden sofa...3 chairs and a table for kitchen. large closet. night stand.

If your seriously interested PM as long your not some D-BAG with a pony tail or a drunk or Thailand expat.
Way to really sell it to us.... :fool:
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

well im a raciest remember? sorry I dont want a methhead living next door or a sleaze bag that smells like my tate after sitting on a moto after driving 200km.

Ordinem ad Imperium
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic