Drunk Swiss Expat Caught in Hit & Run with "Girlfriend" on Street 51; Wife Shows Up & Things Get Weird

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Re: Drunk Swiss Expat Caught in Hit & Run with "Girlfriend" on Street 51; Wife Shows Up & Things Get Weird

Post by Duncan »

[/quote]

I would have preferred just one or two selfies, rather than 17 minuets of some tart getting drunk.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Drunk Swiss Expat Caught in Hit & Run with "Girlfriend" on Street 51; Wife Shows Up & Things Get Weird

Post by Cam Nivag »

prahocalypse now wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:42 pm It's the Khmer woman's birthday today. (1 January)
Roughly 5% of Cambodians celebrate their birthdays on January 1
Gardiguy
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Gardiguy »

SmartAston Martin wrote:Ok, what kind of evidence, like blackmail evidence? Drug use, extramarital kinky stuff, industrial espionage, what?
There is a well known ladyboy on 136 that secretly makes videos of all her "dates". I had chatted with her a few times before but had made it clear to her that we were not going to happen, one afternoon I had nothing else to do so sat and chatted with her for awhile, after chatting for awhile she brought up the subject and showed me a few. Very clear videos and very well hidden. Could be something similar to that.
bobsboots
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by bobsboots »

Abc123 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:25 pm
bobsboots wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:29 pm I saw this accident. I was sat three feet away in a cafe. The car hit the back of a motorcycle trailer and pushed it into 2 tuk tuks. Nobody was injured . The car stopped for about three seconds, then the driver hit the gas and sped off down the street leaving a rather irate mob behind.
The truth at last. Cheers. Could you give an approximate estimate of the damage? Two black eyes, and a broken rib?.
He didn't get out of the car on 51 so can't say how he was hurt.. Damage to the trailer and tuk tuks was minimal but the guy is full of shit. He claimed the tuk tuks were parked "in the street "They were in fact parked right up to the curb. He was obviously pissed as there was plenty of room to pass.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic