Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by markd »

calling asians 'crazy' will do it
thru shit to more shit
Inzman
Expatriate
Canada

Re: Big Street Fight With Bar Girls & Customers at Sensations Bar on Street 130 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Inzman »

:plus1: :plus1:
Digg3r wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:33 am
peppermintpaddy wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:28 am
jah steu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:19 am It all happened at 3am at night, not 3pm afternoon. No customers or bottles of wine involved. One girl called another girl (who was fairly drunk) an extremely bad name and then it escalated quickly from there. Lots of shouting, some blows exchanged, a quick visit to the local police station, and then it all calmed down. Sensations is usually one of the more chilled bars but whenever there's groups of girls plus the added input of generous amounts of alcohol, things can get exciting.
Sensations is not French owned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Damned Google Translate. I'm going to guess it was reported as being owned by a 'Barang' (translated to 'French' instead of ''foreigner'').

So it was an outright 'cat fight'? And most importantly, what was this 'bad name'?

[Will update title/article as best we can after it's a bit more clear, and thanks.]
Yes,Yes,tell us the bad name.....!
No doubt a prostitute didn't like being called a prostitute.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk
Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

up to you...
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Post by willyhilly »

Mook gdooey was always my favourite or gbal gdaw for men.
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

jah steu wrote: Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:03 pm
Cam Nivag wrote:Was it worse than jah steu being called French?
Lol yes. I used to have the word written down but my phone was stolen and I can't remember it. It's the ultimate insult. My girlfriend won't give it to me because she says if I use it they will probably beat the shit out of me. But it's far worse than "choy mai" (motherfucker) or "srey jao mseat" (throw away/trash girl)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
my ex-darling said "choy mai" nearly daily. I thought it means F.ck it! She always used it in a context where she was pissed about something, like she cut her finger or something ...... was falling on the ground.
I never thought she meant ME being a M'.....fucker. I knew she was a bitch, but......I had my reasons to stay with her, think I fell in love also.
Today, 4 years later I know what Choy mai really means, but it makes me laugh anyway.
Sorry to add she is deseased being not even 31. She met the wrong (barang) after our time. So sad story!
R.I.P.
Marty
BANNED
Canada

Post by Marty »

HIV victim? RIP.
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

Marty wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:44 am HIV victim? RIP.
OD ( met the wrong Barang)
Feelgood
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Feelgood »

The worst insult in Khmer is DOG.

It is the equivalent of N****r

Or "you are the lowest status creature that lives in the gutter and anybody can kick!"

Surprised no barang got that. But then ignorant barang go around thinking they are so superior with their heads stuck up their asses when the locals are calling them a dog or "chic kei".
angkorjohn2
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by angkorjohn2 »

Feelgood wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 am The worst insult in Khmer is DOG.

It is the equivalent of N****r

Or "you are the lowest status creature that lives in the gutter and anybody can kick!"

Surprised no barang got that. But then ignorant barang go around thinking they are so superior with their heads stuck up their asses when the locals are calling them a dog or "chic kei".
Actually sir it would be Chikei yuon - " vietnamese dog" that is the worst insult to a khmer.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Ch'kei Ch'kut is a good one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic