FOR SALE: Khmer440.com [SOLD!]

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: FOR SALE: Khmer440.com

Post by frank lee bent »

EAS is the one referred to on 440 as VAG?
If so Peter despises that guy.

Scobie could be a contender.

He certainly seems to like having a platform for his judgmental and antiquated views.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

logos wrote:Wow OD, great detective work about those duplicate numbers.

But is google analytics really that easy to trick ? No built in safeguards ?
What's to prevent any other website for sale out there or selling ad space from doing the same ?
The main thing that prevents it is advertising customers generally look at click through more than views to determine value. Often employing their own analytics to determine value by seeing how much of their traffic comes from those clicks as well as how much of that traffic CONVERTS. If i get 1000 clicks from a site but they're 90% bounces, it's pretty useless. Same for getting 1,500,000 views on your ad and 10 clicks.

The other reason is your own analytics are important for making educated decisions about your site, and screwing up your numbers so you can brag about them handicaps you at being able to make the best decisions regarding your site.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

G I wonder what happened to Bendix. Probably crawling back into his sleeping bag, or exerting his effort trying the next best come back. Either way, I will be over that little shit this time.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
rick o'shea
Expatriate

Post by rick o'shea »

So can I ask the question again - Who is bendix when he's on k440?
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

flying chicken wrote:G I wonder what happened to Bendix. Probably crawling back into his sleeping bag, or exerting his effort trying the next best come back. Either way, I will be over that little shit this time.
He has asked us to deactivate his account and will no longer be posting here.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

OrangeDragon wrote:
flying chicken wrote:G I wonder what happened to Bendix. Probably crawling back into his sleeping bag, or exerting his effort trying the next best come back. Either way, I will be over that little shit this time.
What, his bullying didn't pay off so he took his bat and ball and went home sooking? What a sook.
Last edited by StroppyChops on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Curious;'
why cant someone deactivate their own account if they so wish?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

OrangeDragon wrote:
Cool. He did the right thing. Basing from my observation in this thread; his intention wanted to put the Gen M and you in the spotlight, but his plan failed miserably. Fucking pussy. Scooby does like Scoopie-doo dos.
Last edited by flying chicken on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:
OrangeDragon wrote:
What, his bullying didn't pay off so he took his bat and ball and when home sooking? What a sook.
Public notice: If you no longer wish to post on this or any other internet forum, you don't have to officially request that your account be deactivated or deleted or anything else. You can simply stop viewing, logging onto, or posting on any online forum with which you no longer want to interact.

The "Mods please deactivate my account here immediately!" requests are unnecessary, and childish.

With that particular person still in the mod chair, I can't see things on K440 improving much, which is a shame.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Did he actually ask to be disactivated? I thought OD was joking...
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic