Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 23725
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 903
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:34 am

This was posted on social media from Thailand two days ago. What's with these people ?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Nabbed.
Image
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Kuroneko
Expatriate
Posts: 3382
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 11:18 am
Reputation: 572

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by Kuroneko » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:45 am

Lucky they weren't in the US where the police could have killed them!

Graffiti Tagging Leads to Instant Death Sentence by Taser for Teen in Miami

An 18-year-old skater was Tasered to death yesterday by Miami Beach Police officers after they caught him tagging a building.

Details about the death are still murky, but what is clear is that Israel Hernandez died before dawn Tuesday morning after cops caught him spray painting near 71st Street and Collins Avenue in Miami Beach. Police have yet to comment on the killing, but an officer near the scene confirmed that cops had fatally Tasered someone. Hernandez's friends on the Miami Beach skate scene are devastated.
http://reason.com/blog/2013/08/07/graff ... tant-death
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 8906
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1555
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am

stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
User avatar
General Mackevili
The General
Posts: 16269
Joined: Tue May 06, 2014 5:24 pm
Reputation: 1457
Location: The Kingdom
Contact:
United States of America

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by General Mackevili » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:40 am

phuketrichard wrote:stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
I would have locked them up a month too, just for doing it so flagrantly.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 pm
Reputation: 75
Cambodia

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by Beerinthemorning » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am

phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am
stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
asian hates whites
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 4479
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 962
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by hanno » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:21 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am
phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am
stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
asian hates whites
I see you are back to making unqualified statements. They vandalized public property, what has that got to do with Asians hating whites?

You really cannot help yourself, can you?
User avatar
AndyKK
Expatriate
Posts: 1894
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:32 am
Reputation: 318
Cambodia

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by AndyKK » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:27 pm

Should have given them time washing and cleaning up their bad doing. Then shot them with paint guns.
User avatar
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Posts: 1356
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:43 pm
Reputation: 75
Cambodia

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by Beerinthemorning » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 pm

hanno wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:21 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am
phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am
stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
asian hates whites
I see you are back to making unqualified statements. They vandalized public property, what has that got to do with Asians hating whites?

You really cannot help yourself, can you?
they hate foreigner in thai.

maybe khmer people are more susceptible of barang at this stage.

thailand was a war zone in 2010 dont forget.

they kill there own , dont forget where you stand dimwit
Fourkinnel
Expatriate
Posts: 716
Joined: Sat May 30, 2015 12:39 pm
Reputation: 54
Tonga

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by Fourkinnel » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:30 pm

Stupid ignorant fucktards!. Trying to inflict their graffiti tagging culture on locals? I hope they made them clean all the paint off with their fingernails.
User avatar
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Posts: 8906
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 5:17 pm
Reputation: 1555
Location: the far side of the moon
Aruba

Re: Farang vandals are watched and filmed and nabbed

Post by phuketrichard » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:37 pm

Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:28 pm
hanno wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:21 pm
Beerinthemorning wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:44 am
phuketrichard wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:02 am
stupid kids from America 5,000 baht fine.
asian hates whites
I see you are back to making unqualified statements. They vandalized public property, what has that got to do with Asians hating whites?

You really cannot help yourself, can you?
they hate foreigner in thai.

maybe khmer people are more susceptible of barang at this stage.

thailand was a war zone in 2010 dont forget.

they kill there own , dont forget where you stand dimwit
well, ur back off ur meds??
Pol Maj-General Surachet Hakpal said the two apologised to Thailand and said they did it just for kicks.
:please:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Soriya and 94 guests