wanted old tv in phnom penh

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

wanted old tv in phnom penh

Post by whereami »

Anyone got an old tv for sale ? Ancient , heavy , ugly , perfect . Its a gift for a local family . Can pick up even outside of town ( somewhat) . 50 dollar range ( ya i know)
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
timmydownawell
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: wanted old tv in phnom penh

Post by timmydownawell »

Orussey Market (south side off carpark) or nearby on Street 107 where they repair them
You must walk in traffic to cross the road - Cambodian proverb
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Monitor FB groups buy and sell
Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

whereami wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:06 pm Anyone got an old tv for sale ? Ancient , heavy , ugly , perfect . Its a gift for a local family . Can pick up even outside of town ( somewhat) . 50 dollar range ( ya i know)

No-one wants those old style tube tv's now. You can pick up a new 14 '' tv for about that $50. The drawback with them is , they are always breaking down.

Why not beg, borrow, steal or crowdfund an extra $100 and get a flat screen for them.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

that genius wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:10 pm Monitor FB groups buy and sell
im not in cambodia . And english not great ( family im buying for) ...yes facebook good idea...im wired the money so i just need steer him ( the dad ) to the tv . Hoping to strike gold here but ya facebook might do it
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

Don't get them a shitty old second hand TV. It will cost them more to keep fixing it up till it burns down their house. Splash out a little and get them a flat panel. Christmas sales are on at all the big electronics shops. I've seen brand 32" LCD under $200 around Olympic too.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

I agree with the above, and flat-screens take up a whole lot less space too. You're looking at 32" X 3" rather than 32" X 32".
Silence, exile, and cunning.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by whereami »

epidemiks wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:00 pm Don't get them a shitty old second hand TV. It will cost them more to keep fixing it up till it burns down their house. Splash out a little and get them a flat panel. Christmas sales are on at all the big electronics shops. I've seen brand 32" LCD under $200 around Olympic too.
Yes i forgot about the fire hazards and maintenance issues that come with old t.v.s
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic