ol onion eyes

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: ol onion eyes

Post by chorlton »

SmartAston Martin wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:05 am
chorlton wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 am
soup wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:19 am
JDMPRO777 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:29 am chorlton do you beat everyone up like this? lol just wondering. You seem very... angry.
Yeah, for the most part, he does. If you disagree with any of his hyperbole he sends you annoying pm's.

If you look, he's stopped two of the threads you've commented on in less than an hour.
oh look who it is

the sad fuk that stalks me on ceo so he can rate all my posts as negative

you've done it 7 in as many minutes

get a life son
I think we need to exorcise a ghost in you, Chorlton. I'm half-serious.

"CHORLTON, you are a plague on CEO society. You are negative and non-contributing. You are unwanted here and elsewhere! Take your negativity and shove it up your pie hole, CHORLTON! I say this in the name of CEO posters, their sanity, and mine. Peace upon you all."

Hahaha! :evil:
grow up kid

your evangelical caps lock and enabling this ill man doesn't make you clever

another fake online hardman
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

JDMPRO777 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:49 am VA just approved me for 1430 per month. boo ya. Hello Cambodia retirement.
Boo-yah, brother!

The more you set yourself up, the more you can help others.

Stay busy, brother.

Negativity? It's emotion like fear. You know how to use fear positively, right?
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

oh brother where art thou lol

its fear of living in the real world that fuels your magical imaginary wonderland talk

remember to mark me as foe as per your own advice and rate this comment negative too

its ok to have an opinion and proselytise but not ok to have an opinion back in your little world

suck it up buttercup, youre deluded

hahahahaha
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

JDMPRO777 wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:35 am(any)
I happened to notice on a random look at TOF that you'd started a thread saying how we are all bullies who never listen to your long-winded tales of mystery and suspense. I'm sure they will will be full of positivity and respect.

I wrote this and then thought for the benefit of the doubt I should at least skim your magnus opus. It's an old apartment and the flue from your boiler/gas appliances were blocked. This is why you were hallucinating and getting goosebumps, you were suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning. The evil spirits will go away once the place is properly ventilated.
Locked Previous topicNext topic