Illegal plantation of 12,000 marijuana plants discovered in Takeo

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Illegal plantation of 12,000 marijuana plants discovered in Takeo

Post by cannabistourist »

SmartAston Martin wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:19 pm
Username Taken wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:03 pm
SmartAston Martin wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:12 pm I suppose most people really don't go overboard here, do they?
They do indeed! At least two or three marijuana OD's in Phnom Penh every week.
I don't do MJ, so I'm calling you on this - what do you call a MJ OD?

You're joking, right? No one dies from MJ, in PP or elsewhere. One of the most compelling reasons why MJ is better than alcohol. Some people can't stop alcohol poisoning. MJ justs put you to sleep.

Maybe this is the reason why. He saw people sleeping and was thinking that they died :-)
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Takeo marijuana plantation set alight
18 DEcember 2017
TAKEO - Police in Takeo province burned more than 6,300 marijuana plants on Saturday. Authorities discovered the illegal marijuana plantation in Kirivong district after villagers tipped off local police. No arrests were made.
A district police officer, who declined to be named because he was not authorised to speak to the media, said the marijuana plants were found in a remote, mountainous area. “Anti-drug police found 6,321 marijuana plants in a remote part of Preah Bat Choan Chum commune,” he said. “Police uprooted the plants and burned the site.”
The farm was located on Da Thlat Mountain, more than two kilometres from the nearest village. “The plants were being grown on top of the mountain, which is state land,” the officer said.
He added that the case remained open because police were seeking to arrest the owners of the marijuana...

http://www.khmertimeskh.com/5096482/tak ... et-alight/
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

Has anyone been to the Amsterdam style shop in HCM Vietnam named Psychol Dreamer Ganja Hood?
It looks very nice and also has edibles and seems to be always open.

Today available:
.Purple Sunser Sherbet (Indica)
. Grandaddy (Indica)
.Orange Sherbet (Sativa)
.Monkey Paw( Sativa Hybrid)
.SkyWalker(Sativa)
🐵Psychol Dreamer Hood

https://www.facebook.com/PsycholDream/? ... yZ4zmFbr28
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

beaker wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:06 pm Has anyone been to the Amsterdam style shop in HCM Vietnam named Psychol Dreamer Ganja Hood?
It looks very nice and also has edibles and seems to be always open.

Today available:
.Purple Sunser Sherbet (Indica)
. Grandaddy (Indica)
.Orange Sherbet (Sativa)
.Monkey Paw( Sativa Hybrid)
.SkyWalker(Sativa)
🐵Psychol Dreamer Hood

https://www.facebook.com/PsycholDream/? ... yZ4zmFbr28

Does this really exist in Vietnam ?!
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

is this legal in Vietnam??

This looks like the same stuff i got off dream market
As you know, Psychol Dreamer Hood is the first Cannabis bar / restaurant model in Vietnam for Stoner brothers located in 34 Nam Quoc Cang with style Boho, Hippie and also a venue for events. Features of too n.Nay us

opened another branch in Nguyen Van Thu street with a model Chill terraces for the brothers with fresh design, cool .Psychol Dreamer Rooftop open with the model structure:
Floor 1: Psychol Homestay with Boho style of the restaurant with beautiful design.
Second floor: Cannabis bar / restaurant with dishes, a signature drink with cosmopolitan space and weekly live music performances by Psychol Dreamer artists.
Upper: Chill space is ideal for brothers with fresh green space
Coming to the event on the opening day of Psychol Dreamer Rooftop 2, we bring you music, dining, shopping on the terrace with careful preparation.
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... 4690686194
Laws and legal news about marijuana in Vietnam
There are strict laws when it comes to the use of illegal drugs in Vietnam. Marijuana is included in those laws and the penalties applied are quite severe. But the strict implementation applies mostly to locals and there seems to be a degree of laxity for tourists because the country is focused on their tourism campaign. But still you need to be careful as Vietnam is one of the traditional Asian countries with a not so modern outlook especially when their laws are violated.
Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City $25.00 15 grams high quality November 16, 2017
http://www.marijuanatravels.com/countries/vnm
Last edited by phuketrichard on Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

That FB posting reads just an hour ago, "Just arrived."

It's 5:30 pm as of this posting. Wonder how long that'll last?

Or if it's a sneaky VC Commie plot!
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I posted on his FB page "is ganga legal"
'they responded

Psychol Dreamer Ganja Hood It just legal in our place 😁
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5 mins

with direct Phuket -Saigon flights might be taking a vacation there to check it out :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:42 pm I posted on his FB page "is ganga legal"
'they responded

Psychol Dreamer Ganja Hood It just legal in our place 😁
LikeShow more reactions
· Reply · 5 mins

with direct Phuket -Saigon flights might be taking a vacation there to check it out :beer3:

So I am not the only one so surprised ? I never considered going to Vietnam, but it might be an interesting choice finally :-)
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Sounds like a plot.

Like those stings, you won a free vacation (to our State Prison) - all travel and accomodation paid for!

They even had pics of that ecstasy candy (?) from October also ...

Vietnam is NOT a druggie's paradise now, all of a sudden!
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Authorities discovered the illegal marijuana plantation in Kirivong district after villagers tipped off local police. No arrests were made.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic