New Section Suggestions?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: New Section Suggestions?

Post by OrangeDragon »

Done deal, and Giblet's post is moved.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

If you young bucks can spread the word and get some local girls to join here, then I vote for a COE dating site forum section. Let the working/available girls advertise their wares, Craigslist style (minus prices, presumably..to stay out of legal trouble). :good:
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

This "How about just a Language section... khmer, viet, german, french... whatever? Have a language post, post it there" Although I would prefer the Khmer language to be separate and to include customs.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

taabarang wrote:This "How about just a Language section... khmer, viet, german, french... whatever? Have a language post, post it there" Although I would prefer the Khmer language to be separate and to include customs.
decent idea. good for seo as well, lol.
anticon
Tourist

Post by anticon »

how about an interactive map that people can add points of interest to.. restos, bars, passed out teachers, dead hookers diff ones for the cities? live posting eg..
Knowledge is power arm yourself!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

In term of tallying barang body counts in the Kingdom, I think the Gavinmac of kher440 doing a fine job. Lets not infringe others' creativity.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
dagenham
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by dagenham »

flying chicken wrote:In term of tallying barang body counts in the Kingdom, I think the Gavinmac of kher440 doing a fine job. Lets not infringe others' creativity.
I knew it! Chicken Dude is actually...g-mac in a feather suit...
Winston Churchill said, "Have a cigar, a glass of brandy, pet your dog and get a blow job daily for a productive and fulfilling life"
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

dagenham wrote:I knew it! Chicken Dude is actually...g-mac in a feather suit...
I think personal fantasies are supposed to be posted to the VIP section
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Post by jah steu »

EdinWigan wrote: There is a need for bone cutting banter, so maybe we should have 'The Colosseum' an area where you enter at your own risk and all gloves are off. Obviously, what happens in the Colosseum, stays in the Colosseum.

No bringing your bitch fights out into the main forums, now that would be very naughty. It would, however allow our keyboard warriors to enjoy their Forum Fun, without affecting others.

Just a thought

:whip:
I agree, good idea.
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

Whew. For a while there, I was afraid The Barnyard section belonged in the VIP naughty section, to accommodate our more sexually adventurous members. :fool:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic