Moving to Mexico!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Moving to Mexico!

Post by OrangeDragon »

Sailorman wrote:Flying Chicken, Only if you use it on yourself first.

This is today not 200 years ago. These people are illegally invading my country with the blessing of the government of Mexico. A good percentage of these invaders are coming from Central America and Mexico is allowing them free passage, but are very harsh if they catch them trying to live there.

I have worked for Americans of Mexican heritage and they are the finest, hard working, family centered people there are, but they are Americans. The illegal aliens knew that they were invading my country and are criminals for doing it.

We need to bring back our troops from all the Craplanastans, let the AArabs kill each other and seal our southern border, but the politicians don't want to do that because its cheap labor (and votes.)

1) Set up a two year work visa program which can only be obtained at the embassy in your home country. When the two years are up, you have to go back to your home country and apply again. Legal aliens pay tax's.
2) Round up and toss out all illegals that are in America.
3) Prosecute and jail the CEO's and owners of companies that hire illegal aliens.
4) Change the Constitution so that illegals popping out kids on American soil, the kids aren't automatically American's.
5) Cut off all welfare to anyone who is not an American citizen.
6) Investigate all federally elected officials and their connections to lobbyists/corporations.
7) Institute a fine system where as if an illegal alien is in America, any and all money/property he/she obtained is confiscated and the money used for security on our southern border. Freeze bank accounts, assets, houses, cars, etc. Also use the money to charter aircraft to fly illegal aliens back to their home country.
6) Jail and prosecute any NGO/organization that helps to hide and/or gives aid to illegal aliens and ban the NGO from operating in America.
Thankfully people with your mindset are a minority and are starting to die off.
Also, do you have a work permit in Cambodia? Wouldn't want you to be here illegally on a business visa without a work permit, just because the law isn't enforced well. Illegals can't vote, but they are cheap labor. Something the US is in DESPERATE need of. Take it away and more jobs leave the country... not just the labor jobs the mexicans are filling, the foreman jobs/etc above them as well. Suggestion: Understand how economics works before forming opinions on economic issues.

1) I fully agree with. Our current immigration system is totally fucked.
2) Better, give them amnesty and get them paying taxes.
3) Get ready for $20 heads of lettuce and $15 oranges.
4) HAHAHAHAHAHAAH
5) Yeah, lets starve children to death... that'll teach them. How about we cut off the billions in welfare (subsidies) to Texas ranchers who are making over $500,000 a year first.
6) Why? It's not the big corporations who want to employ the illegals. (most aren't employed by big corporations, but by smaller places that avoid the radar on hiring illegals. you really thing goldman sachs is employing mexican border jumpers!?)
7) You seem to think illegal aliens are waaaay more successful than they are. They generally are working cash jobs, because of a lack of documentation. Most of those don't create much value in the way of assets/etc.
8 ) Helping to hide, fine. That's obstruction. But giving aid in other ways would be ridiculous to prosecute.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

I never read or hear about Canadians trying to sneak into the USA, quite the opposite.

Why is that?

Also as a Holiday or Retirement location, Panama or Costa Rica, comes up all the time.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Rain Dog wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Come on Rain Dog, you are in denial or lost touch of reality. Even the African-American scholars on the Anderson shows on CNN admitted that black people committed the most crimes. That said, you wouldnt find it as a surprise where the 'bang bros' and gangs dropping their seeds all over America.
Black crime rates are indeed a problem in the USA -- I am not denying anything. I simply state that using terms like "Feral Niggers" are fully inappropriate when discussing such topics.
Ok, so we all agreed that nightmare believer is a dick.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

@FC

In the USA every "minority group" has at least one or two slurs used to degrade it and these terms are well known to most. WITHIN these groups it is not unusual for people with these groups to use them as terms of affection ---- although it is coming less common now.

I do not understand your point about Marketing and PC ------ are you suggesting that an ad company should launch a cologne called "Feral Nigger" as a protest against PC. I doubt that would go very far.

Ps: Tic Tic Tic ---- counting the seconds until a mod logs in and move this thread to the asinine folder --- as it should have been with the very first post.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Rain Dog wrote:
flying chicken wrote:Come on Rain Dog, you are in denial or lost touch of reality. Even the African-American scholars on the Anderson shows on CNN admitted that black people committed the most crimes. That said, you wouldnt find it as a surprise where the 'bang bros' and gangs dropping their seeds all over America.
Black crime rates are indeed a problem in the USA -- I am not denying anything. I simply state that using terms like "Feral Niggers" are fully inappropriate when discussing such topics.
Exactly. Any further racial slurs of such a nature will result in some time off from the forums to reflect on why you're so scared of that which is different, or why you're just mindlessly preaching your parents' mantra.

And the move is absolutely happening now. I had hoped it would be intelligent debate on a very real immigration issue, instead it's a bunch of racist tossing out slurs and rhetoric that's been repeatedly disproven... and those who are taking the time to tell them as much.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Youtube the KFC racist Australians or in that combination is just one of few examples. Their ad message simply was everyone in the world should enjoy a good crispy KFC chickens. And people cried racism showing black people munching on it...it went on for many months...KFC literally had to take the ad off air.
Last edited by flying chicken on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

Milord wrote:I never read or hear about Canadians trying to sneak into the USA, quite the opposite.

Why is that?
Keep getting lost and crossing the Aleutians instead?

:mrgreen:
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Chris Rock had a funny Stand Up routine when he said, "Black people don't like Niggars."

The distinction inferred was that the Blacks acting in a way to give other Blacks a bad reputation were Niggars.

I suppose the way Whites refer to Bogans or Chaves or White Trash or Welfare Bums.
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Rain Dog wrote:
Milord wrote:I never read or hear about Canadians trying to sneak into the USA, quite the opposite.

Why is that?
Keep getting lost and crossing the Aleutians instead?

:mrgreen:
Sarah Palin admitted to crossing the Alaskan border into the Canadian Yukon to get free health care.

And probably poaching our Caribou and Moose from a helicopter to boot.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

how about snow wogs for northern europeans?

i had a black friend from usa who would casually in conversation ask me: "know what i sayin nigga?"

never figured that one out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic