Moving to Mexico!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Re: Moving to Mexico!

Post by Rain Dog »

The Add Jay wrote:In regards to the term feral nigger. More blacks babies are aborted then born in America now.
source/documentation?
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

flying chicken wrote:
In the context nightmare believer was using was very offensive. Not only he intentionally calling the Dragon name in the name of White Supremacy , which I am ok with it and would had a laugh, but his intended message also in form of racial slur. Hence I just laugh it off in the previous page.
I agree with you. Forums cannot be politically correct all the time either. -- and sometimes ridiculous comments are best laughed off. But they must have some boundaries too, thus I am reinforcing Stroppy's original protest here.

Also there are legitimate topics buried beneath the overt racism ...

1) Violent Black Racism against whites (As evidenced by the "Knoockout Game" Fad)

2) The USA's immigration policies are indeed screwed up.

3) The risk of Muslim terrorism in the USA is real (particularly so when USA pols keep protecting Israel as it kills hundred of Civilians).

But terms like "Feral Niggers", "Murderous Ragheads" and "Spics/Beaners" have no place in such discussions.

I am waiting for these guys to start posting links that Obama is Hilary's secret Mooooooooslim Love Child Fathered by Malcom X (who was never killed but fled to Kenya instead).

I can laugh that off.

And feel like I am back in Ohio or someplace.

%)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

Rain Dog wrote:
The Add Jay wrote:In regards to the term feral nigger. More blacks babies are aborted then born in America now.
source/documentation?
google it. maybe just in my home state....I heard it on my white supremacist radio show then shot my gun in the air to celebrate. merica! right orange?! lmfao
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Rain Dog wrote:
And feel like I am back in Ohio or someplace.
Very well Rain Dog. I am glad I helped you to reminisce your past time in Ohio.

Since we are on the topic of nigger, which I had over 10 pages of discussion with African-americans a few years ago. My argument was why only black people allowed to call others nigger to blacks and non-whites, but not vice versa. Their rationale behind it was their blacks ancestors were treated like slave.I was going to call them a double standard nigger, but worried my instigation might result in a consequence.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

The Add Jay wrote:
Rain Dog wrote:
source/documentation?
google it. maybe just in my home state....I heard it on my white supremacist radio show then shot my gun in the air to celebrate. merica! right orange?! lmfao
You made the claim --- you back it up. Otherwise it's just bullshit.

Merica! ---I owned Guns when I lived in the USA too. Never fired them into the air though. Did anything fall from the sky and land on you? You might have hit a Mexican illegal trying to parasail in or something?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Come on Rain Dog, you are in denial or lost touch of reality. Even the African-American scholars on the Anderson shows on CNN admitted that black people committed the most crimes. That said, you wouldnt find it as a surprise where the 'bang bros' and gangs dropping their seeds all over America.
Last edited by flying chicken on Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

There are indeed double standards when it come to use of these terms. They are not limited to the use of the word "nigger" though. Had an Irish great uncle who used to call his cousin an "ignorant fuckin Mick" and I knew an Italian-American guy who ran a restaurant who sometimes referred to his first generation immigrant staff as "stupid fucking Dagos" when they screwed up. I would not suggest you use the same terms should you venture into an Irish Pub in Boston or an Italian joint in Brooklyn.
Last edited by Rain Dog on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Jaap N. wrote:
StroppyChops wrote:^ I like your hat.
Are you from The Philippines?
No, thank you, I'm not into cardgames. :mrgreen:
Saw me coming, huh? :D
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

flying chicken wrote:Come on Rain Dog, you are in denial or lost touch of reality. Even the African-American scholars on the Anderson shows on CNN admitted that black people committed the most crimes. That said, you wouldnt find it as a surprise where the 'bang bros' and gangs dropping their seeds all over America.
Black crime rates are indeed a problem in the USA -- I am not denying anything. I simply state that using terms like "Feral Niggers" are fully inappropriate when discussing such topics.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

taff as "stupid fucking Dagos" when they screwed up. I would not suggest you use the same terms should you venture into an Irish Pub in Boston or an Italian joint in Brooklyn.[/quote]

I doubt most know of the pejorative 'fuckin Mick or Dagos.' We are talking the real situation up in your face here in term of nigger. The real thing is, black people are allowed to use it so loosely with impunity; but if you aint black, you cant! Simply because it is racist. Not that I care. If you work in the marketing field, you literally have to be very careful with your wordings even though it is not your intention to offend anybody....hence I hate PC.
Last edited by flying chicken on Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic