Moving to Mexico!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Moving to Mexico!

Post by OrangeDragon »

nightmare.believer wrote: You come from a state that is fuksated by a feral nigger population. You don't have an illegal problem there. You are talking about what you don't know.
I was just going to ignore this because of your obvious masculine insecurities that lead you into being racist... but I figure it's late, I'm waiting on code to compile, why not?

a) You're pretty clearly a racist, so pretty much any and every thing you have to say on the subject of racial/national relations in America will be judged with this handicap in mind now... meaning most likely mocked or ignored.

b) Missouri actually has a large immigrant population, both legal and illegal. You didn't think they just stopped once they got into America did you? It's benefited St. Louis well with a wide and diverse selection of Mexican owned businesses, employing both other Mexicans and non Mexicans alike. And due to fear of deportation, the amount of crime within their community is near zero.... likely the lowest of any ethnic group in the city, whites included.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Personally I find the term 'feral nigger' to be inappropriate and unacceptable on this forum.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

I am highly opposed to it, and continued racial slurs such as that will end in reprimand or banning if persistent, however at the moment I'm going to presume he gets the hint from my response and will desist... and I want it to be clear his stance on them so that when he makes future statements about race it can serve as an appropriate stick to measure him by.
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

Flying Chicken, Only if you use it on yourself first.

This is today not 200 years ago. These people are illegally invading my country with the blessing of the government of Mexico. A good percentage of these invaders are coming from Central America and Mexico is allowing them free passage, but are very harsh if they catch them trying to live there.

I have worked for Americans of Mexican heritage and they are the finest, hard working, family centered people there are, but they are Americans. The illegal aliens knew that they were invading my country and are criminals for doing it.

We need to bring back our troops from all the Craplanastans, let the AArabs kill each other and seal our southern border, but the politicians don't want to do that because its cheap labor (and votes.)

1) Set up a two year work visa program which can only be obtained at the embassy in your home country. When the two years are up, you have to go back to your home country and apply again. Legal aliens pay tax's.
2) Round up and toss out all illegals that are in America.
3) Prosecute and jail the CEO's and owners of companies that hire illegal aliens.
4) Change the Constitution so that illegals popping out kids on American soil, the kids aren't automatically American's.
5) Cut off all welfare to anyone who is not an American citizen.
6) Investigate all federally elected officials and their connections to lobbyists/corporations.
7) Institute a fine system where as if an illegal alien is in America, any and all money/property he/she obtained is confiscated and the money used for security on our southern border. Freeze bank accounts, assets, houses, cars, etc. Also use the money to charter aircraft to fly illegal aliens back to their home country.
6) Jail and prosecute any NGO/organization that helps to hide and/or gives aid to illegal aliens and ban the NGO from operating in America.
Jaap N.
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Jaap N. »

StroppyChops wrote:^ I like your hat.
Are you from The Philippines?
No, thank you, I'm not into cardgames. :mrgreen:
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

StroppyChops wrote:Personally I find the term 'feral nigger' to be inappropriate and unacceptable on this forum.
FFS --- cannot escape the Fox News Mentality even in the KofW.

"kill the feral niggers", "Kill the Spics", "Kill the Ragheads"

"Or let's all hope they all kill each other"

Was not Jonnopc banned here for far less?
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

you know who will get hurt the most with all of these undocumented kiddos? it will be the feral niggers lol. Its become so bad that the KKK and the Black Panthers are trying to work together and stop this insanity! The black population is now awake too Obamas bullshit. He used them to get what he wants and then fucks them in the ass with no lube.

No matter what, Americans do circle the wagons despite how much this rouge admin tries to divide us. I remember a black vietnam vet was interviewed about racism...he looks at the journalist with 3 heads...racism? Maaaaaaannnnnn i dont give a FUCK if you got KKK tattooed on your knuckles cause when you got charlie on the wire we are brothers!....we are american. (but he said it like feral nigger which made it awesome)

Its shit like that, that makes me proud.

Racism is pretty dead in america compared too oh lets say the rest of the world. Just cause you mumble some shit under your breath doesnt make you a racist...I think killing a vietmanese drink seller is just a tad more raciest.

Meanwhile in NY a big black men was killed for selling untaxed cigarettes while the commie mayor goes to Italy for 2 weeks! but hey its okay he married a black women so hes Cooooo :P
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

StroppyChops wrote:Personally I find the term 'feral nigger' to be inappropriate and unacceptable on this forum.
Amen. First sign of a lazy mind.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

In regards to the term feral nigger. More blacks babies are aborted then born in America now.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Rain Dog wrote:
FFS --- cannot escape the Fox News Mentality even in the KofW.

"kill the feral niggers", "Kill the Spics", "Kill the Ragheads"

"Or let's all hope they all kill each other"

Was not Jonnopc banned here for far less?
In the context nightmare believer was using was very offensive. Not only he intentionally calling the Dragon name in the name of White Supremacy , which I am ok with it and would had a laugh, but his intended message also in form of racial slur. Hence I just laugh it off in the previous page.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic