Free cardboard boxes?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Free cardboard boxes?

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

jesus mate- catch on to what is going on around you.

sorry to be blunt, and please do not take it unkindly.
just look around you.
[/quote]

This applies to almost all of Dave’s posts :ROFL:

The only thing Dangerous about Dave, is the fact that he enjoys hanging out with kids who aren’t his own, tells strangers on an Internet forum that he loves said kids, and buys Christmas gifts for them (c’mon man,Cambodians don’t even celebrate Xmas!)...look, I’m not insinuating anything by what I said, but it is dangerous and a little creepy...be careful Dave.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Before anyone asks. I believe red Styrofoam cups are available at Aeon.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

I've seen an *awful* *lot* of tinsel and elf-hats in this town, for the line "Cambodians don't even celebrate Christmas" to draw much water. But at all events, these kids were born in New Zealand and their mom lives in Australia, so no issue there.

Thanks, all.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Fair enough re where the kids are from. So they’re probably used to Xmas, the majority of Cambodians aren’t and don’t celebrate it, despite the amount of tinsel and xmasy crap you see around town.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Yeah, I'm good over here -- thanks again for trying to educate me.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

best have as little as possible to do with kids outside your family group lest you fall suspect to sinister speculation.
especially avoid all physical contact with them, and make a hasty exit from any room where you may be left alone with them.
i am really not joking.
there are salaried staff patrolling riverside looking for any untoward behavior.
there is a reason for that.
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

Dangerous Dave, listen to frank

You'e already in dangerous territory
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Just be aware you will be on a list by your posts.

The above two posts should be heeded.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

While I find Frank's advice sound I am somewhat disconcerted about Arget's supposed list, so I direct these questions to him.

1). How do you know about this list?
2). What ministry, NGO or agency compiles it? This allegation invites a plethora of related questions, but these will suffice for now.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by taabarang »

taabarang wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:33 pm While I find Frank's advice sound I am somewhat disconcerted about Arget's supposed list, so I direct these questions to him.

1). How do you know about this list?
2). What ministry, NGO or agency compiles it? This allegation invites a plethora of related questions, but these will suffice for now.
I notice that in addition to not responding to my above questions, you falsely claimed elsewhere that passengers were turned away from the new airport due to an inaugural ceremony.

Ignoring for a moment the issue of fear mongering which you introduced in this thread, it would also appear that you fancy yourself privy to nonexistent inside information. There seems little reason to place value on your credibility.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic