Good steak, affordable, near Sihanouk and 57?

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
Dangerous Dave
Expatriate
United States of America

Good steak, affordable, near Sihanouk and 57?

Post by Dangerous Dave »

Hi again, everyone.

So the three kids with whom I have dinner every night (and for whom I've been doing all the Christmas-shopping that you may have read about in the "Ask the Expats" forum) are away down at Snooky until tomorrow, and I've been left to my own devices for dinner. Two nights ago I had Indian food at Angkor Indian on 278/Golden (fair but nothing to rave about) and last night I had a good meal at Sushi Chef on 306, before discovering that there's one much closer to my apartment.

Tonight is my last night to dine solo, and I'm looking to have a good steak -- not Michelin Star awesome, just good -- for (let's say) ten dollars or less, preferably within a long walk of the intersection of Sihanouk and 57. I actually live at 55 and 240 but I don't mind biasing the search radius in favor of BKK-1, as necessary.

Any on-topic suggestions will be appreciated! Thank you!
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: Good steak, affordable, near Sihanouk and 57?

Post by LaudJohn »

The Pub on St 174, near St 51, opposite The Wall, does a great Aussie Rump steak for under $10.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic