Celebrity Expat Partners With Professional German Con Artist

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.

Should Cambodian authorities extradite these criminals?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes: 13
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Celebrity Expat Partners With Professional German Con Artist

Post by Cam Nivag »

Sweeter wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:11 pm
You're right Violet and I apologize for the lack of detail but my story is one I wont ever be able to tell. I was shot at once for talking about it and given a bit of the Ministry of Love treatment until I was sleeping in my dirty clothes in rice fields, utterly shattered for awhile. It's just that when I see other Barang making an effort to shine a light on scammers I feel this tinge of hope for the world. It was a lapse in judgement to chime in though and Im sorry for any confusion that caused.
People tried to blame you for dodgy activities of other expats and then shot at you and tortured you for talking about it?

Come on, this is the meth talking.
Sweeter
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Sweeter »

Yeah maybe I just imagined that gunshot as did the passing moto who was so frightened by it he crashed.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Did a white guy shoot at you or a Khmer?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Where's Mira?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Sweeter
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Sweeter »

Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am Did a white guy shoot at you or a Khmer?
I couldn't see but most likely they were neither a white guy nor a Khmer.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Sweeter wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 am
Cam Nivag wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am Did a white guy shoot at you or a Khmer?
I couldn't see but most likely they were neither a white guy nor a Khmer.
What do you think the shooter's ethnicity is?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget »

Probably a Scottish born Somalian whose grandfather was a Khmer Rouge commissionaire.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm
You're right Violet and I apologize for the lack of detail but my story is one I wont ever be able to tell. I was shot at once for talking about it and given a bit of the Ministry of Love treatment until I was sleeping in my dirty clothes in rice fields, utterly shattered for awhile. It's just that when I see other Barang making an effort to shine a light on scammers I feel this tinge of hope for the world. It was a lapse in judgement to chime in though and Im sorry for any confusion that caused.
People tried to blame you for dodgy activities of other expats and then shot at you and tortured you for talking about it?

William,

Is that you?

You sort of have the same build as him.

If it is you, get better and quit being such a romantic.

Carry on ...
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Cam Nivag wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm

William,

Is that you?

You sort of have the same build as him.

If it is you, get better and quit being such a romantic.

Carry on ...
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
felix112
Tourist
Germany

Post by felix112 »

What ever happened to that super slimy character? His buddy and financier Robert is back in prison in Germany.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic