1st time visit January

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
jimmypop
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: 1st time visit January

Post by jimmypop »

Thanks for the PM,s guys, I'm still receiving lots and lots of shit as this seems to be the norm on this site, as promised I will buy the beers all night, why are certain members on this site such dick heads.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

jimmypop wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:42 pm Thanks for the PM,s guys, I'm still receiving lots and lots of shit as this seems to be the norm on this site, as promised I will buy the beers all night, why are certain members on this site such dick heads.
Don't worry its par for the course :D
However with regard to beer: Apple bar on 172 st. does Tiger draft for $1 until 9pm after its $1.50. Black Pearl on 172 does Tiger draft $1.50 all night. Black Cat on the corner of 172 and 51 does Anchor and Angkor draft at $1 until 8pm after which it's $1.50, and I think cans are the same. It does live Filipino music on Mondays and Thursdays from 7.30pm. Just a couple of options.

John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Duncan wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:06 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:17 pm The sunset river cruises can be fun.
you will get good pics of the sun setting behind the palace
jimmypop wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:00 pm A big thank you for your kind reply's they were very useful and a bigger thank you for the PMs from the members who took the time to offer something constructive,

pissing new members of seems to be flavor of the day.
Yea , I agree, but frank lee bent has put you on the wrong track. You can get the same pics of the sun setting by going behind the palace yourself and save money on the river cruise.

It's true man , It's dam true.
Street 19 has a great sunset view? :?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
jimmypop
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by jimmypop »

Thank you Kuroneko great info Im looking forward to January
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic