Escape the Room Game Business for Sale in Siem Reap

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Escape the Room Game Business for Sale in Siem Reap

Post by chorlton »

then don't buy it
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

PLEASE redo ur math
$38,000 USD (including $1500 rent deposit). Rent price is $500 a month. Business holds a 1-year contract with property owner and option for renewal is available.
U'd need renegotiate the lease after 1 year , so he could cancel it or raise the rent an than ur fuck out of luck

I wouldn't even think of doing any business without a min 10 year lease
2+ years recoup ur investment, 2+years profit an than can offload it still with a 5 year lease.

beaker wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm 1,500 x 12 = 18,000 rent for 1 year
18,000 1yr rent + 38,000 asking price= 56,000/12 = 4,667 per month + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

So in order to recoup cost in 20-30 months as stated (if you get the lease renewed at the same price) 1500 x 24 = 36,000 more for
the extra 2 years need to recoup costs + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers
including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income for 2 more years

So a person would need $92,000. over the 3 years + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party
suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

just to break even 8)
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

tough crowd of hardened bisnismen
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:12 pm PLEASE redo ur math
$38,000 USD (including $1500 rent deposit). Rent price is $500 a month. Business holds a 1-year contract with property owner and option for renewal is available.
U'd need renegotiate the lease after 1 year , so he could cancel it or raise the rent an than ur fuck out of luck

I wouldn't even think of doing any business without a min 10 year lease
2+ years recoup ur investment, 2+years profit an than can offload it still with a 5 year lease.

beaker wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:05 pm 1,500 x 12 = 18,000 rent for 1 year
18,000 1yr rent + 38,000 asking price= 56,000/12 = 4,667 per month + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

So in order to recoup cost in 20-30 months as stated (if you get the lease renewed at the same price) 1500 x 24 = 36,000 more for the extra 2 years need to recoup costs + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income for 2 more years

So a person would need $92,000. over the 3 years + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income

just to break even 8)
Your right I used the deposit amount $1,500 instead of the actual rent $500.
Then a person would only need 3,667. each month + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income
So a person would need $56,000. over the 3 years + cost of the well-trained, English speaking team of employees + cost of 3rd party
suppliers including printers, electricians, tuk-tuk drivers and more + the marketing team + manager/owners income to break even
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

chorlton wrote:please send your cowardly personal attacks by pm to save others suffering from your ingrained hatred
No one hates you brother. You just seem to bring a depressed tone to things.
Ever consider Meth?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton »

Barang chgout wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:52 pm
chorlton wrote:please send your cowardly personal attacks by pm to save others suffering from your ingrained hatred
No one hates you brother. You just seem to bring a depressed tone to things.
Ever consider Meth?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
grow up coward
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

frank lee bent wrote:tough crowd of hardened bisnismen
Well, you have to say that the asking price is high for a lease of one year in a country with no restrictions on lease increases.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic