Puppies in Kep

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Puppies in Kep

Post by whiteribbon »

Is anyone interested in some adorable khmer puppies?

I've got 10 of them. I'll probably keep one or two.
They're between 6 and 8 weeks old so almost ready to go to a new home. Mother and father are both strong healthy dogs with a sweet character to people they know but also incredibly good guard dogs. They will also chase your rats and mice away!

I prefer them to go to home where they get fed dog food twice a day (guess your leftovers are OK also but not a place where they have to look for their own food on the streets) and where they have a big garden to run around in.

Can't take pics now since its dark already but if anyone is interested I'll send you some pics later or you can always come and have a look in Kep. They are dewormed and have tick protection.
just noise, white noise
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Puppies in Kep

Post by taabarang »

What breeds are identifiable or was daddy a traveling man with no passport?
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Puppies in Kep

Post by whiteribbon »

taabarang wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:46 pm What breeds are identifiable or was daddy a traveling man with no passport?
Lol Yes he's like that. But he's a handsome unidentifiable one so he's allowed : Image
just noise, white noise
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic