Mr. MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT for sale by Owner, turnkey.

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
ANTALYA_07
Tourist
Turkey

Mr. MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT for sale by Owner, turnkey.

Post by ANTALYA_07 »

LOCATION: Corner (Pasteur 51 – 172 jayavarman7) street.Golden Sorya Mall
Phnom Penh 12000, Cambodia

https://goo.gl/maps/8PZ48Kd1JGM2

The restaurant is located inside the Golden Sorya Mall shopping and amusement center and next to the famous Pontoon nightclub.Opposite of Shanghai Bar and Black Cat bar.
There are many hotels, nightclubs(Heart of Darkness - Pontoon), bars, cafes, amusement centers, business centers and hospitals in the area where the restaurant is located. a place visited by tourists and expatriates.

Open : 7/24 hours

Serious interested parties, please contact the owner Tony in phone contact. +855 93 354 380 (whatsapp + line) (14:00 pm untill 24:00 am)
e-mail: [email protected]

web pages:
www.mr-mediterranean.com
www.facebook.com/mediterraneanrestaurantcambodia
https://plus.google.com/106185855103355857335

Mr. Mediterranean Restaurant was opened on 01.03.2017 after a major renovation which lasted approximately 3 months and our restaurant was completely renovated. previous name LE BON CAFE PUP.

We are serving mediterranean cuisine, Turkish cuisine, European cuisine and Asian cuisine. There are other western pizza and Turkish pizza, lahmacun, balloon bread, lavas and various mezes.

I want to sell it because I will return to my hometown (Turkey) to get married and start a new business partnership. Restaurant is still open and the staff wants to continue working. It does not have to be renewed because everything is new. can be serviced to 64 people at the same time.

monthly rent: 1.219 $
deposit: 4.522 $
lease term: 5 years (31.10.2022)
(it is possible to extend the contract period)
Sale price: 120.000 $

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
angkorjohn
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Mr. MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT for sale by Owner, turnkey.

Post by angkorjohn »

I wonder if this guy got any sucker to part with $120,000? is this still even open with the tearing down of GSM?
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Mr. MEDITERRANEAN RESTAURANT for sale by Owner, turnkey.

Post by John Bingham »

angkorjohn wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:10 am I wonder if this guy got any sucker to part with $120,000? is this still even open with the tearing down of GSM?
It is still open, it's on the southern end which hasn't been changed yet. The central court and northern part are under refurbishment.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic