T shirt shop siem reap

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
bolueeleh
Expatriate

Re: T shirt shop siem reap

Post by bolueeleh »

mekongme wrote:Hey Alex, don't listen to some of these miserable old bastards. No matter what you thought up no matter how original or great they would shit on it. If you want to do something, just do it. Just make sure you have an exit plan. A lot of millionaires had plans that all the miserable old bastards said would never work, and look at them now. The miserable bastards would be miserable no matter what happens in their lives. Yes you know who I'm talking about. Give the kid a break. Constructive criticism never hurt anybody, but you guys take it to the next level. I thought you were better then that other website. Enjoy your life on your meagre pensions. You aren't happy unless your putting someone down or ridiculing them
why dont u be the angel investor? :beer3:
Money is not the problem, the problem is no money
velex
Tourist
Australia

Post by velex »

Hello,

I want to buy some t-shirts for my newborn baby, Does Anyone of you please tell me how to choose t-shirts for kids???
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

velex wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:48 am Hello,

I want to buy some t-shirts for my newborn baby, Does Anyone of you please tell me how to choose t-shirts for kids???
Maybe the wrong thread..... Where are you and what is so difficult about buying T-shirts?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

And, yesterday velex wrote:
velex wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:03 pm Hello,
I want to buy some Handmade Designer Girls Clothing for my 5 Yrs old daughter.
Could anyone of you please tell me from where I can buy them??
SPAM!
MikeMike58
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by MikeMike58 »

velex wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:48 am Hello,

Easy fellas. The man needs help. A little empathy goes a long ways.

Okay, Mekongme, first order of business is to make a plaster casting of the child as illustrated below.

Next, take the newly born kid's newly casted likeness around to various shops that specialize in teeny little t-shirts. Viola, in no time you have a perfectly outfitted wee one!

I'll be back in country in November if you need help with the casting. :thumb:
leitfaden
Expatriate
Germany

Post by leitfaden »

tooo goood.....Thanks for the very funny hour I had reading this one...... :ROFL:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic