Meet the middle-aged female sex tourists

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
thePeck
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Meet the middle-aged female sex tourists

Post by thePeck »

The problem is it isn't exactly "sex-tourism" it "romance-tourism" imo. But I do not discredit that woman want/need a good shagging and who better then a nice foreign guy. Many of course are as fit as a fiddle and keep themselves as sexually attractive as they can because well ya, they can get a fat slob back home easy.
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Joker Poker wrote:I heard a whisper that there is a bored house wives club thingy happening locally. Anyone know about this?
Do you look cute? By cute I mean the metrosexual looking kind of type. The sexually deprived wives of Ek Odom and Oknha, 'neak chomteav' we called them in Khmer are out seeking for toy boys every night. Exactly where I dont know, but they are usually hang out at clubbing areas. Rock used to be the place, the Hip Hop club in SR too.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

FC, Perhaps you could open a Booking Agency for these naughty hook-ups.

Hens-R-Us. Use 'em and lose 'em. :)
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Milord wrote:FC, Perhaps you could open a Booking Agency for these naughty hook-ups.

Good idea! And when the angry bigwigs coming after me, I will use you as a shield.
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

flying chicken wrote:
Milord wrote:FC, Perhaps you could open a Booking Agency for these naughty hook-ups.

Good idea! And when the angry bigwigs coming after me, I will use you as a shield.
Chicken!
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Milord
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Milord »

Well if you are supplying "bigwigs" with action, that should be your protection. :)
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

ali baba wrote:
New Statesman wrote:They are called “bumsters” in Gambia, “Rastitutes” or “beach boys” in the Caribbean and “sanky pankies” in the Dominican Republic. These are the men providing sex in return for money or goods to women who want a holiday “romance”. The men are invariably from impoverished families, have little or no education and are sometimes illiterate.

Over the past decade, I have been researching the increase in female sex tourism in underdeveloped and poorer countries. Most of the women involved are looking for attention and excitement but end up, often without realising it, being one half of a prostitution deal. Although a small number of African-American women travel to the Caribbean for sex with beach boys, most of the women are white, middle-aged or older and come from Europe and North America. They travel alone or with female friends and often have a history of unhappy relationships with men at home .....

There is a Movie Comedy called "Paradise Love" dedicated to this very topic. Widely available on DVD here or you could download it I guess. A 51 year old Austrian woman goes to the beaches of Kenya to find "Love" as a "Sugar Momma"

I actually have the DVD but have not gotten around to watching it yet.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

Good luck to them. But the hypocrisy is astounding. I remember daytime TV host Richard Madeley introducing some sex tourist women by saying something like " they are not to be confused with the men who travel abroad for sex, as these men are just vile" !!!!
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

I'm staggered by the cultural change, just in our own generation, in which it is passe for women to openly discuss and compare their sex toys - yet male masturbation is still absolutely taboo in 'polite society'. Feminism rules this one.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic