Celebrity Expat Brendan Gallagher Partners With Professional German Con Artist

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.

Should Cambodian authorities extradite these criminals?

Yes
91%
No
9%

Total votes: 11
Cam Nivag
Expatriate
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: Celebrity Expat Brendan Gallagher Partners With Professional German Con Artist

Post by Cam Nivag » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm

Sweeter wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:11 pm

You're right Violet and I apologize for the lack of detail but my story is one I wont ever be able to tell. I was shot at once for talking about it and given a bit of the Ministry of Love treatment until I was sleeping in my dirty clothes in rice fields, utterly shattered for awhile. It's just that when I see other Barang making an effort to shine a light on scammers I feel this tinge of hope for the world. It was a lapse in judgement to chime in though and Im sorry for any confusion that caused.
People tried to blame you for dodgy activities of other expats and then shot at you and tortured you for talking about it?

Come on, this is the meth talking.
Sweeter
Tourist
United States of America

Re: Celebrity Expat Brendan Gallagher Partners With Professional German Con Artist

Post by Sweeter » Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:43 pm

Yeah maybe I just imagined that gunshot as did the passing moto who was so frightened by it he crashed.
Cam Nivag
Expatriate
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag » Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am

Did a white guy shoot at you or a Khmer?
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:00 am

Where's Mira?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Sweeter
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Sweeter » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 am

Cam Nivag wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am
I couldn't see but most likely they were neither a white guy nor a Khmer.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:33 am

Sweeter wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:28 am
Cam Nivag wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 12:04 am
I couldn't see but most likely they were neither a white guy nor a Khmer.
What do you think the shooter's ethnicity is?
Arget
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Arget » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:56 am

Probably a Scottish born Somalian whose grandfather was a Khmer Rouge commissionaire.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:12 am

Cam Nivag wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm
Sweeter wrote:

You're right Violet and I apologize for the lack of detail but my story is one I wont ever be able to tell. I was shot at once for talking about it and given a bit of the Ministry of Love treatment until I was sleeping in my dirty clothes in rice fields, utterly shattered for awhile. It's just that when I see other Barang making an effort to shine a light on scammers I feel this tinge of hope for the world. It was a lapse in judgement to chime in though and Im sorry for any confusion that caused.
People tried to blame you for dodgy activities of other expats and then shot at you and tortured you for talking about it?

William,

Is that you?

You sort of have the same build as Brendan.

If it is you, get better and quit being such a romantic.

Carry on ...
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin » Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:23 am

Cam Nivag wrote:
Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:26 pm
Sweeter wrote:

William,

Is that you?

You sort of have the same build as Brendan.

If it is you, get better and quit being such a romantic.

Carry on ...
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic

• Advertisement
Booking.com