opennet problems

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

opennet problems

Post by IraHayes »

Anyone else having major problems with opennet?

They've been down for 3 days now.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Re: opennet problems

Post by JBTrain »

Fine at Garage
Using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

JB Train, I tried to connect via smartphone ta your place and got Google Vietnam.

I experienced this on my laptop when I had Opennet as well, but after a visit to their office, I got the opening page in English.

I doubt many of your customers want the Vietnamese page/language, perhaps they can help you change it?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

vladimir wrote:JB Train, I tried to connect via smartphone ta your place and got Google Vietnam.

I experienced this on my laptop when I had Opennet as well, but after a visit to their office, I got the opening page in English.

I doubt many of your customers want the Vietnamese page/language, perhaps they can help you change it?
You speak English? Who knew...
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Sir_Quality_U_Feel
Expatriate

Post by Sir_Quality_U_Feel »

vladimir wrote:JB Train, I tried to connect via smartphone ta your place and got Google Vietnam.

Vlad- OpenNet is a Vietnamese based company. Everyone's IP ( OpenNet customers) will be out of Saigon. Normal.
I'll give ya 500 Riel for it...
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

Have you called them...? Why would you wait three days before taking action? My connection has been as smooth as (Vietnamese) silk.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Rain Dog
Expatriate

Post by Rain Dog »

IraHayes wrote:Anyone else having major problems with opennet?

They've been down for 3 days now.
My opennet was totally down Friday-Sunday (Tuol Kork). Only back to normal today.
Taxi, we'd rather walk. Huddle a doorway with the rain dogs
The Rum pours strong and thin. Beat out the dustman with the Rain Dogs;
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic