Best and worst airports/airlines

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Best and worst airports/airlines

Post by vladimir » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 pm

Only one African airport in the list.

Guess the guy thinks Africa is a country.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
SEAfann
Tourist
Australia

Post by SEAfann » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:38 pm

Dont know about worst...But the newly opened KLIA2 in Kuala Lumpur was the biggest disappointment ive seen with a new airport, when i went through there a few years ago, signage was crap, the essential signs offering directions were small in size & very few as well as hard to find, cant believe hundreds of millions spent on that airport yet probably no more than $1000 spent on direction signs? also having to go up & down escalators to arrive or leave was silly, why not just one level for departures & one level for arrivals? too the super long corridors leading to the departure areas were not air conditioned, sweat city, maybe those errors of structure have been remedied now i hope? But it turned me off KLIA2 & when i can i will fly into Changi instead now
chorlton
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by chorlton » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:48 pm

just left manila & only airport international departure lounge ive seen without notice boards/screens

changed our gate 10mins before boarding then delayed flight 30mins
no passengers had a clue so all walked entire length of terminal only to be directed back lol

free wifi though :bow:
"Tolerance towards intolerance is cowardice"
- Ayaan Hirsi Ali
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic