Pattaya is shit

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Raybull
Expatriate

Re: Pattaya is shit

Post by Raybull »

soup wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:32 am You have to get out of pats if you want to find a nice, tight, little lass. I go to a fish bowl that charges 600 baht for 2 hours, or a massage place where I bang a 19 year old for 1000 baht. She has some sweet headlights, and she's kinda bow-legged now. :good:
...600bht fishbowls for 2hrs :lol: Even in Khorat, which has a shitload of them, they were 1200-1400bht five+ years back. Easy to find 600bht st though anywhere
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Pattaya is shit

Post by cannabistourist »

ricefarmersdaughter wrote: Tue May 30, 2017 7:08 pm Patts has gone down the shitter.

if 40 year old fat ugly women glued to there phones is yoir idea of a holiday then go for it.

SEA is obvioisly going don hill.

100 USD is vietnam.

40 plus hags in Patts asking for 50 USD .

i wouldnt go near the isaan fatties of the payed me.

It's 1000 thb for the night when you are not scammed in Thailand...
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic