Thailand is better than cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Thailand is better than cambodia

Post by Barang chgout »

Keep him! I would never kick my own dogs but this one's kinda fun!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Or am I just weird?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

he will reincarnate for your further amusement.
he seems to be getting better or at least more subtle with each iteration.
perhaps one day,when he is a geezer he will contribute rather than expose his own conflicted persona in the form of trolling.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Only a few days in SHV after my week in pattaya with Jamie and a CEO gang and yet I am already back here this time with wife and kids in tow.
Is Thailand so great? Have I reached the last yellow fever symptoms leading to marital self-destruction?
Nothing so dramatic, Thailand can have many appeals..
truenorth
Tourist
Canada

Post by truenorth »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 pm
Siemreapchillin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 pm For living I prefer Thailand I'm sure many would disagree but I was bored in Cambodia because of the expensive bar fines and 6 dollar lady drinks, In Thailand I payed 3 dollars for a lady drink and that is a rich country in comparison.
I prefer Cambodia because I can sit outside the minimart and buy random Cambodian women 50 cent beers.
Haha what? Beers are only 50 cents?!
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:43 pm OP,

Your girls must like cheap booze! What can you buy for under 100 baht... a small Leo or a shot of Sangsom?

I find Thailand way more expensive than Cambodia (but then, I don't frequent girly bars).

I like Vietnam (Phu Quoc). Of course it depends exactly where you are and what you're buying, but things can be as inexpensive as Cambodia, but with an infrastructure more akin to Thailand's (without the Immigration paperwork/hassles/extortion; and roadblocks every 8 km)... kinda the 'best of both worlds'.

Hello, can you tell me what is cheaper in Cambodia compared to Thailand ?
And can you tell me why it is not allowed to say that Thailand is better on this forum ? People should be allowed to have their own opinion ? Sorry, just asking !

Thank you.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Cruisemonkey
Expatriate
Vietnam

Post by Cruisemonkey »

cannabistourist wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 am Hello, can you tell me what is cheaper in Cambodia compared to Thailand ?
And can you tell me why it is not allowed to say that Thailand is better on this forum ? People should be allowed to have their own opinion ? Sorry, just asking !

Thank you.

Booze, food, hotels/resorts, transportation, cigarettes...

Who told you on this forum you can't say Thailand is better than Cambodia ? It's not true... watch -
"Thailand has better infrastructure and medical facilities than Cambodia."

You're welcome.
You could be next.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

truenorth wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:24 am
prahocalypse now wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:35 pm
Siemreapchillin wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:18 pm For living I prefer Thailand I'm sure many would disagree but I was bored in Cambodia because of the expensive bar fines and 6 dollar lady drinks, In Thailand I payed 3 dollars for a lady drink and that is a rich country in comparison.
I prefer Cambodia because I can sit outside the minimart and buy random Cambodian women 50 cent beers.
Haha what? Beers are only 50 cents?!
Yes, it's paradise on earth.
Raybull
Expatriate

Post by Raybull »

Barang_doa_slae wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:11 pm Only a few days in SHV after my week in pattaya with Jamie and a CEO gang and yet I am already back here this time with wife and kids in tow.
Is Thailand so great? Have I reached the last yellow fever symptoms leading to marital self-destruction?
Nothing so dramatic, Thailand can have many appeals..
Good thing you're not a thief, returning to the crime scene is generally a faux pas (unless it's to destroy evidence :stir: )
cannabistourist
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by cannabistourist »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:44 am
cannabistourist wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:31 am Hello, can you tell me what is cheaper in Cambodia compared to Thailand ?

Thank you.

Booze, food, hotels/resorts, transportation, cigarettes...

Who told you on this forum you can't say Thailand is better than Cambodia ? It's not true... watch -
"Thailand has better infrastructure and medical facilities than Cambodia."

You're welcome.

Sorry but I think that you are wrong about food, hotels, transportation, but also long term apartments.

I like Cambodia, but still, Thailand beats it for almost everything.
ONLY MONKEYS THINK THAT I AM NOT LIVING IN CAMBODIA BECAUSE I USE VPNs and PROXIES.
Sorry but I do not reply to idiots, especially the old ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic