Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by simon43 »

... and I thought MY hairstyle was wacky...
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Crazy Sexpat Gets Caught on Spy Video Picking Up Hookers on Street 51 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by vladimir »

The Salvador Dali of posters?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Mr Cynical
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by Mr Cynical »

Don’t you just love the hypocrisy shown here.
Never been to GSM but if I saw a freak secretly filming me anywhere he would be told to fuck off and his phone reduced to pieces.
I guess nobody thought to question why the guy filming was there, maybe looking for a cheap fuck, who knows perhaps the wanker was jealous the other guy was getting more attention.
So many posters happy to take the piss out of someone who in their own little world they feel they are so so superior to and I am sure they are happy to be secretly filmed doing whatever they do in life, shopping eating etc.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That guy at 1.27 looks like the crazy German recycler.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Barang_doa_slae
The Dark Horse
Cambodia

Post by Barang_doa_slae »

Is it me or long gone martini era mongers and hookers looked way better?
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 pm That guy at 1.27 looks like the crazy German recycler.
I thought so too. If it is him, that's not a recent video. He's not looking so good now. During the Water Festival, I saw him sitting in front of Happy Herbs for at least 3 hours, constantly picking the lice out of his scalp. He was letting all those discarded expensive bottles and cans go to Khmer kids.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

chkwoot wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:05 pm
John Bingham wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:55 pm That guy at 1.27 looks like the crazy German recycler.
I thought so too. If it is him, that's not a recent video. He's not looking so good now. During the Water Festival, I saw him sitting in front of Happy Herbs for at least 3 hours, constantly picking the lice out of his scalp. He was letting all those discarded expensive bottles and cans go to Khmer kids.
I saw him a couple of times during the festival, he was ranting at people as he made his way through the crowds and traffic and acting very aggressively.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 pm Don’t you just love the hypocrisy shown here.
Never been to GSM but if I saw a freak secretly filming me anywhere he would be told to fuck off and his phone reduced to pieces.
I guess nobody thought to question why the guy filming was there, maybe looking for a cheap fuck, who knows perhaps the wanker was jealous the other guy was getting more attention.
So many posters happy to take the piss out of someone who in their own little world they feel they are so so superior to and I am sure they are happy to be secretly filmed doing whatever they do in life, shopping eating etc.
I suspect the guy organised the 'secret' filming himself, common Youtube-video strategy
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Holdfast
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Holdfast »

That guy in the photo on page 1, don't know his name but he comes from Mullimbimby,NSW, Aus, sometimes referred to himself as Mullimbimby madness! He's half crazy but they're all fuckin crazy from that place, not far from Nimbin, the pot capital of Aus. I saw him in that bar a week or two before the water festival, hadn't been around for awhile.

Yeah, that's Manfred the German alright in the video, he looked okay few weeks ago. How old is that video, few months old at least.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Mr Cynical wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:51 pm Don’t you just love the hypocrisy shown here.
i mentioned on the last page, hes done loads of videos, he makes loads of similar youtube videos all with hundreds of thousands of views, mainly in cambodia and the philipines but theres other countries too
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic