prescription drugs without a script/

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: prescription drugs without a script/

Post by phuketrichard »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:28 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm moderately with dicodin/vicodin you can- moderately being operative- tramadol-better be sober or you can die quick and easy.
now, mr beerinthemorning- have you gone home now?
earning?
Im in Tokyo, i got a work permit for japan.

Shit pay here compared to back in OZ and ten times the competition plus they often ask for a degree plus fluent japanese (N3 cert) for menial jobs.,... .

I earn twice what a bachelor degree holder earns here in japan just working construction in OZ and the cost of living is on par
:please:
we dont fucking care, as u'll be out of there before the month is over.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

Kuroneko wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:43 am
Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Im in Tokyo, i got a work permit for japan.
But did they give you prescription drugs without a "script"? :?

Yes

Japanese codiene plus caffiene no script
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

People who boast about their earnings online are clowns. Buy me awatch-shaker while you're there?.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by AndyKK »

chkwoot wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:52 am I can easily get this for $1.60 per box of 30 tablets.100mg.

Immigration here probably won't be a problem, but the other airport(s) that you're flying out of, and through, might not be so lax. Definitely not worth the risk!
In this case definitely not worth the risk. I wonder what the outcome will be?

British tourist held in Egyptian jail over Tramadol painkillers 'MUST stand trial - and still could face death penalty'

A British woman accused of smuggling prescription drugs into Egypt was today dealt a devastating blow when a judge crushed any hopes of bail, according to news reports.
Laura Plummer's family fear for her safety as she languishes in jail for up to three months while a court waits to hear the evidence in her case.
The 33-year-old, who was caught at an airport with 290 Tramadol painkiller tablets, faces the death penalty or years in jail if convicted of the most serious charge of drug smuggling.
Her family spoke of their heartache after a judge reportedly ordered her to stand trial in Egypt - dashing any hopes of release pending trial.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/b ... spartandhp
Always "hope" but never "expect".
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

^^ Why would any normal person be traveling with 290 Tramadol tablets?

Personal use Your Honor.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Lol, the hard-done by crowd...the fake liberals who squeal about the harsh sentences but support a conservative govt selling arms to Saudi Arabia..sickening.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
EVA-Fan
Tourist
Australia

Post by EVA-Fan »

Anyone know what the situation would be travelling into Cambodia with Targin? I always have some of the 40/20 strength with me for hip/knee pain. It's a script only drug in Australia. I had it in my hand luggage coming into Thailand but wasn't checked or scanned coming in. I've got an Australian doctors letter listing my medicatiions.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

I'd say you're "as safe as houses". Really unlikely to have them checked, but then if if they did the doctors letter will sort it.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

As above, a good chance they won't even check. But bring the doctor's letter with you just in case.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic