prescription drugs without a script/

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
jimmy.daniel
Tourist
United States of America

prescription drugs without a script/

Post by jimmy.daniel »

no script needed in Pi. to get tramadol {pain reliever}.... will i have a problem with immigration if bring a few with me?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: prescription drugs without a script/

Post by phuketrichard »

i was able to buy it with no problem and fly with a few all the time
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

I really doubt whether you'd have any trouble at immigration Jimmy, but I think if it were me (unless I was really skint) I'd just bin them and get some more when you get here. Everything except for the top-shelf opiates and stimulant type drugs (ritalin etc) is cheap and easy to get in Cambodia.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

I can easily get this for $1.60 per box of 30 tablets.100mg.

Immigration here probably won't be a problem, but the other airport(s) that you're flying out of, and through, might not be so lax. Definitely not worth the risk!
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

bittermelon wrote:I really doubt whether you'd have any trouble at immigration Jimmy, but I think if it were me (unless I was really skint) I'd just bin them and get some more when you get here. Everything except for the top-shelf opiates and stimulant type drugs (ritalin etc) is cheap and easy to get in Cambodia.
Absolutely! No way I'd take a chance bringing something through airports that you could get for a few pennies when you get here.

"Well, I didn't need a prescription when I bought them, and I hate you can buy everything over the counter in Cambodia" isn't the best excuse.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

only stimulants not available.
better have a doctor's letter though i never do.
how could they read a Khmer language prescription anyway?
some of those countries will lock you up though.
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

General Mackevili wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:26 pm
bittermelon wrote:I really doubt whether you'd have any trouble at immigration Jimmy, but I think if it were me (unless I was really skint) I'd just bin them and get some more when you get here. Everything except for the top-shelf opiates and stimulant type drugs (ritalin etc) is cheap and easy to get in Cambodia.
Absolutely! No way I'd take a chance bringing something through airports that you could get for a few pennies when you get here.

"Well, I didn't need a prescription when I bought them, and I hate you can buy everything over the counter in Cambodia" isn't the best excuse.
Dont mix dicodiene/tramadol with booze, not unless you feel like visiting calmette morgue.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

moderately with dicodin/vicodin you can- moderately being operative- tramadol-better be sober or you can die quick and easy.
now, mr beerinthemorning- have you gone home now?
earning?
Beerinthemorning
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Beerinthemorning »

frank lee bent wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:26 pm moderately with dicodin/vicodin you can- moderately being operative- tramadol-better be sober or you can die quick and easy.
now, mr beerinthemorning- have you gone home now?
earning?
Im in Tokyo, i got a work permit for japan.

Shit pay here compared to back in OZ and ten times the competition plus they often ask for a degree plus fluent japanese (N3 cert) for menial jobs.,... .

I earn twice what a bachelor degree holder earns here in japan just working construction in OZ and the cost of living is on par
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Post by Kuroneko »

Beerinthemorning wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:28 pm
Im in Tokyo, i got a work permit for japan.
But did they give you prescription drugs without a "script"? :?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic