There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kuroneko
Expatriate

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by Kuroneko »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:27 am
stek wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2017 7:06 pm The guy selling aussie pies is putting on a fake aussie accent, I have known people who put on fake italian accents when working in the local pizza but this is a first for pie sales.
:facepalm: i am very proud of my northern english accent,could not fake a shelia :evil:

Aussie pies :shock: I thought they were pommie pies

easy to get a pommie and aussie accent mixed up though :roll: :lol:
saigonjackpot
Expatriate
Finland

Re: There's a Barang Running Around Phnom Penh Selling Meat Pies in Hostess Bars

Post by saigonjackpot »

PIEMAN voted number 1# expat of 2017.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

;-) just a little update the Pie man is still about,only going out at weekends atm.This low season is dragging on.
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
Siemreapchillin
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by Siemreapchillin »

PIEMAN wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:44 pm ;-) just a little update the Pie man is still about,only going out at weekends atm.This low season is dragging on.
The way things are going now in south east Asia the low season is the new high season and the old high season is out the window, The locals need to Learn That money isn't as easy to come by in the west like ten years ago and stop putting prices up and thinking all barangs are rich like before.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Siemreapchillin wrote:
PIEMAN wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:44 pm ;-) just a little update the Pie man is still about,only going out at weekends atm.This low season is dragging on.
The way things are going now in south east Asia the low season is the new high season and the old high season is out the window, The locals need to Learn That money isn't as easy to come by in the west like ten years ago and stop putting prices up and thinking all barangs are rich like before.
But a kid like you is on $110 k.....knobjockey!

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

are these Pies made by Shifty? I understand he is the man who makes the Finest Pies in The Land.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

But a kid like you is on $110 k
thats pacific pesos senor.
not real money
it is up and down like a yoyo depending on what cuntish deals the PM cuts with foreign investors at a given moment.
do not hold this currency - i lost 30% of my savings waiting for it to bounce back.

rogues and opportunists govern the land of Oz.
the kid likes the numbers.
Like HKD- it seems a lot- or rupiah
big old wad of notes.
good for dry fish and rice.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:OD:
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:18 pm are these Pies made by Shifty? I understand he is the man who makes the Finest Pies in The Land.
Pies are not made by Shifty but his pies are dam good.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

PIEMAN wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:55 am :OD:
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:18 pm are these Pies made by Shifty? I understand he is the man who makes the Finest Pies in The Land.
Pies are not made by Shifty but his pies are dam good.
Welcome back online, Pieman. How's business these days?
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:stir: very quiet no customers.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic