Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by The Add Jay »

I'm sure you are all aware of it by now. I came home late last night and saw it on the news. Everyday now its something new the past year. Im glued to my updated news feed.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/18/world ... .html?_r=0

http://patdollard.com/2014/07/exposed-w ... -was-mh17/

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-28356745

Airlines divert flights away from eastern Ukraine A LITTLE TOO FUCKING LATE DONT YOU THINK!

The irresponsibility of this company is astounding. Morons to choose such a flight path after the downing of so many aircraft in that region.

I can see already on twitter the brain dead saying I don't understand why some ppl are blaming MAS for this incident. The plane was shot down by a freaking missile! How stupid can u be? flight route was declared safe and unrestricted by ICAO & IATA

This all would have never happened if the EU and the West stayed out of other countries shit. But the euromaidan...ohhh they are peace loving sexy blonde girls carrying Iphones wanting democracy...but Ohhh Nooo Pro Russian rebels!! EVIL!!

And just a reminder if anyone is on the side of Ukraine about this.
http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/06/i ... ny/372385/

All Bullshit.....all about money....all about stuffing fat pockets and shafting normal middle class people in any country.

Any who...its up in the air on who did this(no pund intended) but too shoot down a airplane at 40,000 feet. I find it hard to believe it was Russian freedom fighters. Cause lets be real I doubt they have a missile worth more then their homes. Unless Russia supported this after Ukraine shelled into Russian territory a few days ago.
You're a nobody in the gutter with a Smartphone in your a hand.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Malaysia Airlines the Sequel

Post by OrangeDragon »

Ukraine released what it said was audio from phone calls between rebels and Russian officers after the downing of Malaysia Airlines 17. In one call, a rebel says, “We have just shot down a plane.”
You don't seem to get that those "freedom fighters" are really just Russian soldiers without insignia... with Russian weapons. Including these:

These aren't your typical rebels. Really the country who kicked this off with meddling was Russia, sending in forces to steal back a portion of a country after the leader they liked there was impeached.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

And lets not forget the Korean airliner the Russians shot down in the 80s... this is par for course for them.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

“Tomorrow, the Ukrainians are going to say that I shot this plane down with my gun,” he said, standing in the darkness. “Look at me. I’m in sneakers; I have no flak jacket. You want to know what year it was made?” He looked at a journalist. The date stamped on the gun was 1953.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

You should go work for RT.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

It was an accident regardless...that plane should have NEVER EVEN BEEN ANYWHERE NEAR THE AREA! But I will assume it saves fuel going right threw the war zone. why not?

I remember my first time coming to Cambodia the plane had to fly pretty close to N.Korea. Now im sure its "international waters" and blah blah blah but you know....there are many other routes and I picked a different flight.

Do I go riding around stueng meanchy with my best clothes on with 300 bucks in my pocket?

Im pretty upset about this....unbelievable.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Take note that they weren't the only carrier continuing to use it until this happened. None of them thought a ground fight would involve shooting down commercial passenger planes at 30,000 feet.
The Add Jay
Expatriate
Libya

Post by The Add Jay »

OrangeDragon wrote:Take note that they weren't the only carrier continuing to use it until this happened. None of them thought a ground fight would involve shooting down commercial passenger planes at 30,000 feet.

but a Ukranian jet fighter went down 2 days ago...3 days ago the Ukrainian military shelled into Russian territory and then the countless about of choppers that have gone down the past month or so.

Also I cannot find any stats on how many have been killed since march. They dont want to alarm anyone but its looking like a civil war at this point.

Ordinem ad Imperium
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

and monday russia shot down a ukrainian transport plane.

it's not a civil war if it's russia invading ukraine... which has been what this is pretty much from the beginning.
obelisks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by obelisks »

Funny how so many are ready to accuse Russia without any evidence, but purely based on speculation. I would rather believe Putin any day compared to those that started the iraq, syria, afghanistan and libya wars
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic