Cool beans cafe and bar for sale

If you are looking for a business to buy in Cambodia, you've come to the right place! This is a section where owners can post their businesses for sale and where others in the community can ask questions about starting a business here. Foreigners can own 100% of a business here in Cambodia, and it's a pretty simple process to buy or sell, whether it's a bar, restaurant, hotel, or anything else. Have questions about what paperwork is needed for your company? Ask away. Curious if the expat bar on Street 136 selling for $100,000 is a good deal? Start a discussion on CEO and we'll let you know what we think.
AndyKK
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Cool beans cafe and bar for sale

Post by AndyKK »

Markjosborn wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:12 am It is something we are talking about, every month is better and now it’s coming up the busy season. I have been told by our neighbor, who owns a restaurant that I have done it right and I should stay.
But being our first child we both do not know how easy it will be to have a new business and child.
But at the end of the month we will decide if we have no offers
It may be worth keeping. employ some staff and supervise, you could get down to a few hours per day in time. Still hopefully make money. Then in a years or two time have the books and profits, this will be better for a prospective buyer.
Always "hope" but never "expect".
soup
Expatriate
Andorra

Post by soup »

I know a guy with a 2-month-old baby and he, and his wife, run a business similar to yours. It's doable.
Markjosborn
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by Markjosborn »

I think after talking get we may be heading that was. I don’t want to let the business go after all my hard work. I also think with the baby upstairs it makes it easier
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Checked this place out over the weekend.

Tumbleweeds.

There weren't even any staff, so after five minutes I carried on up the road.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Just saw this post, didn't know it was for sale! Seems he's improving now, and talk of tea, black pudding, and custom burgers now. Hmm ...

See their $5.50 breakfast here:

getting-your-fill/the-best-full-english ... ml#p209819

Me? I just like his enterprising nature and knowledge of food and food prep standards.
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic