Australian Rebels MC LACHLAN CUMMINS & 2 Cambodians Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Australian Rebels MC LACHLAN CUMMINS & 2 Cambodians Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

SIHANOUKVILLE - Last night, 22:10 31 October 2017, a fatal collision between two motorbikes resulted in three deaths, including Lachlan Cummins, at Village 6, Sangkat 4, Sihanoukville, on the road between Sihanoukville and Otres beach.

The foreign man that died in the accident has been identified for the moment by Khmer news as James Cummins (khmer spelling), a 30 year-old Australian residing in Sangkat No 3, Sihanoukville. From the photo,the victim appeared to have been a member of the Sihanoukville MC Rebel Motorcycle club. He was accompagnied by a foreign woman and at least one other member of the Rebel club.

All three victims are reported to have died instantly; 1 Australian man and two Cambodians on the same motorbike. The bodies have been taken to Wat Indran and the motorcycles were taken by police.
RIP Sad news to start the Water Festival holiday.

Newsreader

May he rest in peace and condolences to all his friends and family.
Last edited by CEOCambodiaNews on Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Australian and 2 Cambodians killed in moto accident last night, Sihanoukville

Post by rozzieoz »

Omg! What terrible news :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Australian and 2 Cambodians killed in moto accident last night, Sihanoukville

Post by rozzieoz »

bangkokhooker
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by bangkokhooker »

Isn't that big Lochy?

Shiiittt!
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

Yes that is big Locky.

Lachlan Cummins. He was a great guy a gentle giant, with a daughter about 3 years old.

He will be missed by many. Including me.

RIP mate.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

LaudJohn wrote:Yes that is big Locky.

Lachlan Cummins. He was a great guy a gentle giant, with a daughter about 3 years old.

He will be missed by many. Including me.

RIP mate.
RIP. We've updated this news with his correct name and pictures of him in good times.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Re: Australian MC Rebel LACHLAN CUMMINS & 2 Others Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Post by LaudJohn »

Just to correct an inaccuracy. He was alone on his bike when the accident occurred.
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Re: Australian MC Rebel LACHLAN CUMMINS & 2 Others Killed in Motorcycle Accident in Sihanoukville, Cambodia

Post by prahocalypse now »

RIP

Did he usually ride without a helmet?

In the photos on this link, it doesn't look like he or the other two guys who were killed were wearing helmets.

darknet-cambodia-news/three-dead-sihano ... ml#p200757
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

prahocalypse now wrote:RIP

Did he usually ride without a helmet?

In the photos on this link, it doesn't look like he or the other two guys who were killed were wearing helmets.

darknet-cambodia-news/three-dead-sihano ... ml#p200757
I often saw him riding around town and I can’t recall seeing him without a helmet, so it surprised me to see no helmet.

frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

sincere condolences to Family.
I hate seeing this stuff as my own brother died overseas as i have mentioned too many times.
it is pure hell for the family.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic