Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Re: Who's Better, Filipina women or Khmer women?

Post by vladimir »

I have a very small group of western friends, and I remembered on Saturday night why I deliberately avoid mixing with people I don't know/ are not recommended by those friends.

Also a reason I seldom go out at night, cockroaches are more nocturnal.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

vladimir wrote:I have a very small group of western friends, and I remembered on Saturday night why I deliberately avoid mixing with people I don't know/ are not recommended by those friends.

Also a reason I seldom go out at night, cockroaches are more nocturnal.
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:15 am and once pissed, my British friends are about 20 decimals higher than anything, LoL.
YEAH YA FUCKIN KNOW IT LAD :beer3:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

John Bingham wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:58 am
Ronny wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:33 pm
Digg3r wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm What a stupid thread. People of all countries have both good, bad and in between.
What a jerk! What spiteful dick! A guy only wants someone's personal experience on choosing women of different nationalities and up you come from your hole. If you don't like the thread then shut up and don't read the damn thing.

I'm going to take Digger's side on this. I've worked with many Filipino women over the years, and I've known a lot of Cambodian women too. Both tend to be very superstitious and are way off the map as far as common interests are going. Many of them are very sweet. I just don't go for this "which is better" thing, that's ridiculous.
Too bad Digger doesn't have the etiquette you have, huh. Thanks for your opinion.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:54 am
General Mackevili wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:58 pm
Ronny wrote:
Digg3r wrote: Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:00 pm What a stupid thread. People of all countries have both good, bad and in between.
What a jerk! What spiteful dick! A guy only wants someone's personal experience on choosing women of different nationalities and up you come from your hole. If you don't like the thread then shut up and don't read the damn thing.
Agreed. He's banned for a week, as this is not his only shitty post I've had to clean up this week.
Well ban me to because it's a fucking insulting question to both Khmer and Filipina women to suggest one race of females is somehow "better" than the other. Fuck me. Lets categorize the whole region by how much better one lot of females are than the other. I got some cows for sale.

CEO condoning female comparison by race is way cool.
Filipinas and Khmers are now different races? Wow, you got me on that one. Seems to me you need a dictionary. That aside, I see nothing wrong with anything I've said.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

the people from PI i have worked with in the petroleum industry all knew their stuff, had good work ethic, and were ok drinking buddies after hours.

the thing we tend to forget about this place after living here a while, is that a huge age cohort was deleted from society leaving a complete absence of intellectual and technical training.

there was a very healthy dairy industry here that exported to both Thailand and Vietnam, just as an isolated example of how diverse the economy was prior to the catatastrophe.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 am
rozzieoz wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:42 am Which is better - a red car or a blue car?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know. Which one has bigger headlights?
Lol! Not original but so so true...
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

kptic wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:00 am Getting back to the OPs topic, I find Filipina women to sometimes be more similar to American women culturally, maybe due to the colonial past of the island, which is a -1 for Filipinas. Were I to accept a blind date and my choice was a Pinay or Srey Khmer, I would choose the Khmer lady 10 times out of 10.
I see no affinity with Filipino culture and "Western" culture. Filipios assimilate very well wherever they go which I find remarkable.
Ronny
BANNED

Post by Ronny »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:50 pm the people from PI i have worked with in the petroleum industry all knew their stuff, had good work ethic, and were ok drinking buddies after hours.

the thing we tend to forget about this place after living here a while, is that a huge age cohort was deleted from society leaving a complete absence of intellectual and technical training.

there was a very healthy dairy industry here that exported to both Thailand and Vietnam, just as an isolated example of how diverse the economy was prior to the catatastrophe.
I was walking by a shop today and saw some
frank lee bent wrote: the people from PI i have worked with in the petroleum industry all knew their stuff, had good work ethic, and were ok drinking buddies after hours.

I was walking by a shop today and saw some Khmers trying to repair a truck transmission. I did manage not to laugh being that I repaired and sold transmissions for over 15 years...
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

vladimir wrote: Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:41 pm filipinas...gossip, she said, constant gossip.
Christ almighty, this, and they they can be super jealous too, some of that Spanish hot blood rubbed off during colonial times :dragonchase:

------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic