Administration/Moderation Concerns?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Administration/Moderation Concerns?

Post by chkwoot »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:18 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm Too much heavy-handed moderation, threads locked such as "Scobie sells forum" for no logical reason.
The "logical reason" being because we don't want topics that are just a bunch of adults flaming/insulting/trolling each other and talking shit about their girlfriends/wives, etc.

If that's what interests you, then you are in luck, as I'm sure Khmer440 will be back online some time tomorrow.
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Yeah, they piss off any Russians or something?
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

chkwoot wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:18 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 7:53 pm Too much heavy-handed moderation, threads locked such as "Scobie sells forum" for no logical reason.
The "logical reason" being because we don't want topics that are just a bunch of adults flaming/insulting/trolling each other and talking shit about their girlfriends/wives, etc.

If that's what interests you, then you are in luck, as I'm sure Khmer440 will be back online some time tomorrow.
Ok, fine.. "Sometime next WEEK..."
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Micmac
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Micmac »

While we wait for TOF to come back online,can you unlock the thread.

So we can continue to flame,troll and insult each other...

Its was bored grown men do now a days
Flattery makes friends and truth makes enemies
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Micmac wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 am While we wait for TOF to come back online,can you unlock the thread.

Hahaha! Um, no. If the actual owners have an update they'd like to post here regarding their "almost always offline" status, we are glad to let them though, but I see no reason to give the very people who make The Old Forum a total shit show a welcoming place here to post their nonsense.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I was online there this morn but got transfered to the " wait a minute we are checking cloud flare for dos attack"
Now just getting error 502, bad gateway.
Host error
Feel sorry for the new owner. Someone is either fucking with the site or some serious bad luck
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

General Mackevili wrote:
Micmac wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:00 am While we wait for TOF to come back online,can you unlock the thread.

Hahaha! Um, no. If the actual owners have an update they'd like to post here regarding their "almost always offline" status, we are glad to let them though, but I see no reason to give the very people who make The Old Forum a total shit show a welcoming place here to post their nonsense.
:plus1: I wish they'd hurry up and get their act together, I think it's absolutely awful that such a principled individual like GMJS-440 has to visit a place he has expressed so much contempt and disgust for in the past, it must feel like he's dragging himself into a Hostess bar . :D
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
Kayve
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kayve »

Username Taken wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:37 pm
Anonymouse wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:49 pm How do I gain access to the Darknet section?
How? You ask for permission.

Your permission has been granted.
May I ?
Don't forget the water buffalo
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

No, October 28th.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Kayve wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:17 am
Username Taken wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 9:37 pm
Anonymouse wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2017 8:49 pm How do I gain access to the Darknet section?
How? You ask for permission.

Your permission has been granted.
May I ?
Sorry, but you need 20 posts before you can access the Darknet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic