great motobike driver in phnom penh

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
whereami
Expatriate
United States of America

great motobike driver in phnom penh

Post by whereami »

If your looking for a regular motobike driver in phnom penh , you should consider ' ly '..... I am leaving soon and ly has worked for me for 2 months . ALWAYS ON TIME NEVER LATE !! Hes perfect when you have multiple errands through out the day and you can line up future appointments during the week or call him whenever , ect . Hes super consistant........1 ) tunes up and inspects his bike every morning 2) dont drink , drugs , gamble , ect . Works 7 days a week , 14 hours a day . Hes age 35 with wife and 3 kids and supporting his family is his number one priority 3) always has second helmet and raincoat 4) no talking on phone while driving ( common in cambodia) 5) takes his job very seriously and is a very good and safe driver . He gets lotta respect from his fellow locals , Tuctuc drivers , beggars , ect , and they tend to tone it down a notch when hes with you . Hes very honest and he will get you local prices if shopping at market , ect .......His english is pretty rough . He learned what he knows from 10 year old textbook and radio . Once he gets familiar with you it gets much easier and not a problem after time . He practices dailly to improve .......He made my stay in phnom penh so much easier not having to deal with dailly tuctucs and everything that goes with it.......Send me a message if interested and ill send his number . You wont be disappointed