TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Brewer
Expatriate

Re: TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

Post by Brewer »

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:38 pm
Brewer wrote:I have been wondering whether he has done another nasty backdoor penetration.
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wouldn'tcha all like to know?

How is CEO? Hello folks. I don't have a safe place here.

But yer all like the same people ova there. Weird.
LoL, now BatShit's moved over to CEO as well? Let's all pray they get back online ASAP. Image
Fuck, I'd rather have Trapper than that. :facepalm:
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:
I didn't move ova to CEO. I am a lurker here. There is no Bat Cave. Unless you offer up a CEO batcave!
Lurker are welcome.

Haha, a CEO Bat Cave? That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that! I'm sure we can sort that out for you. We will, of course, give you modding skills for your CEO Bat Cave so you can do as you wish with it. The Mod Team will have a sit down with Username Taken this weekend and I'm sure he can work it out for you. Oh, and if anyone is still reading this, this whole paragraph is a total fucking joke. When bat pigs fly.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Brewer wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:38 pm
Brewer wrote:I have been wondering whether he has done another nasty backdoor penetration.
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wouldn'tcha all like to know?

How is CEO? Hello folks. I don't have a safe place here.

But yer all like the same people ova there. Weird.
LoL, now BatShit's moved over to CEO as well? Let's all pray they get back online ASAP. Image
Fuck, I'd rather have Trapper than that. :facepalm:
Oh, palease! Youz need a laugh too. I just don't unerstan this site and navigating it is like takin a trip to mars.

Besides, I know exactly what happened to K440. Karma. Can I have some Karma?

Scooby, just stand fast. I gotz this. Fer real n shit. Just sayin.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

General Mackevili wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:00 pm
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:
I didn't move ova to CEO. I am a lurker here. There is no Bat Cave. Unless you offer up a CEO batcave!
Lurker are welcome.

Haha, a CEO Bat Cave? That's a great idea! Why didn't I think of that! I'm sure we can sort that out for you. We will, of course, give you modding skills for your CEO Bat Cave so you can do as you wish with it. The Mod Team will have a sit down with Username Taken this weekend and I'm sure he can work it out for you. Oh, and if anyone is still reading this, this whole paragraph is a total fucking joke. When bat pigs fly.

A CEO Bat Cave???? With all the amenities n shit? Maybe. Possibly. Dunno. I'm listening.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

I was able to see the forum for a second but now it says I am banned from viewing the website. Wondered if it was me specifically.

TBH I am going to be mostly out of Cambodia, and after Jan/Feb I may not return for years. At that time I would naturally not be inclined to read Cambodia forums anyway. I don't want to raise my family in a country with hostess bars, and as a result I am moving permanently.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Post by xxxxxxx »

bendix/scobienz/marmite/alanclarke72/god know how many other sock puppets wrote: What a tediously repetitive prick you are.
Aye. And what an odious, repetitive and easily manipulated little prick you are. So much for all your "It's all a lark and I've moved on and I'm having a grand laugh about all this nonsense I no longer care about" bullshit. You are obviously reading every post on both forums intently, and going back over your sock puppets posts to justify your childish behavior. Your reputation is in shatters, and you are finding out that your so-called "life long friends" you've made in Cambodia can't stand you. Fuck off now. You're dismissed.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 pm
bendix/scobienz/marmite/alanclarke72/god know how many other sock puppets wrote: What a tediously repetitive prick you are.
Aye. And what an odious, repetitive and easily manipulated little prick you are. So much for all your "It's all a lark and I've moved on and I'm having a grand laugh about all this nonsense I no longer care about" bullshit. You are obviously reading every post on both forums intently, and going back over your sock puppets posts to justify your childish behavior. Your reputation is in shatters, and you are finding out that your so-called "life long friends" you've made in Cambodia can't stand you. Fuck off now. You're dismissed.

Hi ricecakes. Been fired lately?

As for friends despising me, well - who knows. The handful of people from the forums I would consider friends have been having a hoot to be honest, and all of them knew I had Marmite as a sock. FB and Whatsapp was running hot last week and over the weekend. They also knew I still had Mod access. That includes at least two remaining 440 mods.

As for other friends made in Cambodia - how would you know anything about who I knew or didn't know? Do you really think the forum was the be all and end all of life in Cambodia. It wasn't. It was shit and giggles, and a source of income, you fat presumptious bogan trust fund cocktrumpet.
Last edited by bendix on Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

bendix wrote:
xxxxxxx wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:27 pm

Hi ricecakes. Been fired lately?
:stir:
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

bendix wrote:Oh, and for the record: KiR had numerous sockpuppets.
Yes he did. I can think of three off the top of my head.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Playboy
Lord Gayboy
Great Britain

Post by Playboy »

GMJS-CEO wrote:I was able to see the forum for a second but now it says I am banned from viewing the website. Wondered if it was me specifically..
Not you specifically, for a time everyone was getting that same error message.

Sent from my SM-G928C using Tapatalk

Actively seeking Thai Ladyboys to sexually dominate me. Please inquire within.
Locked Previous topicNext topic