TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: TOF (Scobienz Sells Khmer440 Expat Forum)

Post by taabarang »

FLB, this thread has become a burial
ground for TOF. Let it die in its own ludicrous way over there. Please help them to bury themselves by killing this thread. This forum does not need the stench of their suicide or fratricide as the case may be.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Unlocking this ONLY since Khmer440 has been offline for most of the day, and maybe the beloved mods from there would like to make a service announcement, for the majority of their readership that is now over here, LoL.

What happened? Muguelito decided to finally pull the plug? Another Scobienz trick? :stir:

[Note: Further flaming/baiting/name calling will not be tolerated and will be deleted. Thanks.]
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Brewer
Expatriate

Post by Brewer »

I have been wondering whether he has done another nasty backdoor penetration.
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wouldn'tcha all like to know?

How is CEO? Hello folks. I don't have a safe place here.

But yer all like the same people ova there. Weird.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Looks like somebody has:

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Brewer wrote:I have been wondering whether he has done another nasty backdoor penetration.
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wouldn'tcha all like to know?

LoL, now BatShit's moved over to CEO as well? Let's all pray they get back online ASAP. Image

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
batshitcrazyweirdo
Expatriate
Trinidad & Tobago

Post by batshitcrazyweirdo »

General Mackevili wrote:
Brewer wrote:I have been wondering whether he has done another nasty backdoor penetration.
batshitcrazyweirdo wrote:Hmmmmmmmmmmm, wouldn'tcha all like to know?

LoL, now BatShit's moved over to CEO as well? Let's all pray they get back online ASAP. Image
I didn't move ova to CEO. I am a lurker here. There is no Bat Cave. Unless you offer up a CEO batcave!

You wanna know what happened. Well ........ I ain't no snitch. But I can say that what comes around, goes around. Karma n shit n stuff.

If you wanna blow by blow ... yer gonna have to wait.

I see many people here now. Jamie is green as a mf. But he had nada to do with 440. Just sayin n shit.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

xxxxxxx wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:44 pm
frank lee bent wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:48 pma lot of ppl did not like the late owner of 440.
scobienz was very mild in comparison.
But that's the rub. Whatever negative things people say about KIR, at least he was who he was, openly and mostly unapologetically. He didn't need to create multiple sock puppets just to say what he felt about anyone or anything without fear of incrimination. He straight up let you have it with both barrels. Scobienz for years pretended to be above all that, but has now been exposed as an even more cowardly individual than his predecessor. And that's with only the very tip of the iceberg yet uncovered.

What a tediously repetitive prick you are. I think you will find the scobienz handle let people have it with both barrels too, and the ONLY person that Marmite ever gave shit to was logos, who should have been used to it because I regularly gave him slapdowns in the Mod Forum too, for making ridiculous mod decisions and hapless suggestions about increasing advertising. I could tell some stories.

Find any post by Marmite that was abusive to anyone else - I challenge you to.

Logos likes to perpetuate this myth that I am Gibbon Arms, and that is where this nonsense that I abused people (even friends) using socks comes from. I wasn't GA, something that even the Bonking Belgian seems to have realised now with his embarassing 'case' shot down in flames over the weekend and his humiliating need to change that thread title.

And here's the rub: I'm not going to apologise for having a couple of alternative IDs on a forum I fucking owned. They are useful to spur debate and threads on; it's good business. Do you cretins think that CEO Cambodia News is a complete stranger, or do you think he might - just might - be a regular poster using a different ID? It is used to generate new threads - pure and simple.

Finally, I have nothing to do with 440 being down, so let's cut out the childish speculation. I suspect I know what happened. They have convinced themselves that I somehow hacked into the system last week to pull my 'ban logos' prank. I didn't. As I have said a dozen times, their hapless Admin somehow never cancelled my access rights after I asked them to.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least to learn that in trying to prevent a repeat of a hack which never happened, they have fucked up the system. It's kind of embarassing to watch from afar, to be honest. Neither Migs nor Logos has a clue how to manage the system. Playboy does but . . .well . . . you know. It's Playboy innit?

As for Eduardo and his alternative ID here - yup, two books published in my 20s, when I was trying to raise money to get married and emigrate to New Zealand. Both are in the same field - bibliography, rare books and publishing history. At the time I worked in London as a features editor for a magazine about collecting books. Nothing interesting. One of them remains in print I believe, but as I was young and stupid I sold the copyright back then, so never made much cash from them.
Last edited by bendix on Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Edit . . double post.
bendix
Expatriate

Post by bendix »

Oh, and for the record: KiR had numerous sockpuppets.
Locked Previous topicNext topic