KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Digg3r
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

Post by Digg3r »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm Hi Mira, I just saw that someone called Kiki Kay posted a document on facebook. It's a witness statement from some guy who claims to be Rochelle's brother who says Rochelle sexually molested him when he was 7 years old, gave him marijuana when he was 11 years old, and physically assaulted him up to the age of 18 years. It's dated 14 January 2017 and is headed "Commonwealth of Massachusetts, The Trial Court, Probate and Family Court Department". Docket no. M116785WD.

WTF?
This case just got a hell of a lot more complicated.
Mira C
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: KIDNAPPED CHILD ALERT!!! (8-Year Old American Boy Kidnapped From Mother By Angry Ex in Sihanoukville)

Post by Mira C »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:35 pm Hi Mira, I just saw that someone called Kiki Kay posted a document on facebook. It's a witness statement from some guy who claims to be Rochelle's brother who says Rochelle sexually molested him when he was 7 years old, gave him marijuana when he was 11 years old, and physically assaulted him up to the age of 18 years. It's dated 14 January 2017 and is headed "Commonwealth of Massachusetts, The Trial Court, Probate and Family Court Department". Docket no. M116785WD.

WTF?
Hi! I can explain that. Kiki kay tried to friend me a while back on Facebook, but it was pretty obvious that it was a fake account trying to get to me by posing as a teenage girl.
Anyway, with the incident above when my uncle was 7, my mom was around 13 years old and had been sexually abused in the past. A big indicator of trauma like that in a kid is if they go and mirror it onto other kids. It doesn't make it right, but it's very sad when it is two children involved. She's always been very open about how remorsful she feels about that incident and has been trying her best to make it better in any way.
Also, I'm always around when my uncle comes over and he's a tall guy. Around 6'2". I've never seen any scuffles between the two and the age difference isn't that big. He's mad that we live in Cambodia and so is the rest of my family because they think the the world besides America is a dangerous place. He called CPS on us about a year ago and everything was cleared very easily. Its a little messy, but those papers shouldn't be used in this situation. Thank you very much
Mira C
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mira C »

soup wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:24 pm
Mira C wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:26 am
Cam Nivag wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 am
Digg3r wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 8:02 am

My take is Mira that is posting here is either an account made by the egg donor or is simply publishing a script written by her.
The mom is posting on Facebook. Which, as a lawyer, I would advise her to stop doing. All those posts can later be used against her.
Thank you. That's why I am trying to be completely transparent. We've been consulting lawyers in the States and we haven't been able to find one willing to take our case because of the complexity. That's why we've been trying to maybe get the word out through social media, instead.
This should help you in your lawyer search. The site has detailed info on almost every lawyer in the world.

https://www.martindale.com/
Thank you!
prahocalypse now
Expatriate
India

Post by prahocalypse now »

Mira C wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:03 pm

WTF?
Hi! I can explain that. Kiki kay tried to friend me a while back on Facebook, but it was pretty obvious that it was a fake account trying to get to me by posing as a teenage girl.
Anyway, with the incident above when my uncle was 7, my mom was around 13 years old and had been sexually abused in the past. A big indicator of trauma like that in a kid is if they go and mirror it onto other kids. It doesn't make it right, but it's very sad when it is two children involved. She's always been very open about how remorsful she feels about that incident and has been trying her best to make it better in any way.
Also, I'm always around when my uncle comes over and he's a tall guy. Around 6'2". I've never seen any scuffles between the two and the age difference isn't that big. He's mad that we live in Cambodia and so is the rest of my family because they think the the world besides America is a dangerous place. He called CPS on us about a year ago and everything was cleared very easily. Its a little messy, but those papers shouldn't be used in this situation. Thank you very much
Hi Mira,
Did she really give him marijuana when he was 11?
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Your lawyer, Cam Nivag, would tell you that you have the right to remain silent.
Mira C
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Mira C »

prahocalypse now wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:28 pm
Mira C wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:03 pm

WTF?
Hi Mira,
Did she really give him marijuana when he was 11?
Nope
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

You and your mother really need to stop talking.

simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

My head hurts trying to understand all this....
SmartAston Martin
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by SmartAston Martin »

Yeah, me too.

Sorry, just joined this thread. Sorry to the whole family, you all must feel torn apart.

But isn't this like a real life Captain Fantastic, with role reversals? Wild.

Only love or lawyers is gonna fix this one.

How'd that guy get so much support? Way out here?
Last edited by SmartAston Martin on Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Melvin Udall: Never, never, interrupt me, okay?

Not if there's a fire, not even if you hear the sound of a thud from my home and one week later there's a smell coming from there that can only be a decaying human body and you have to hold a hanky to your face because the stench is so thick that you think you're going to faint.

Even then, don't come knocking...Not for ANY reason.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic