CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: CEO and Khmer440 reach a GENTLEMEN'S AGREEMENT!

Post by Joon »

As CEO admins said numerous times, CEO was created to offer a space for people to learn, discuss, and share everything Cambodia without fear of attack, belittlement or censorship. Grosso modo. I don't know what more you would like to add to that.

But if CEO admins want to focus more on how they did it, the timeline and milestones (first posts, first members, etc) and the philosophy behind CEO, then go for it.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Joon wrote:As CEO admins said numerous times, CEO was created to offer a space for people to learn, discuss, and share everything Cambodia without fear of attack, belittlement or censorship. Grosso modo. I don't know what more you would like to add to that.

But if CEO admins want to focus more on how they did it, the timeline and milestones (first posts, first members, etc) and the philosophy behind CEO, then go for it.
Or, in fact, if the creators want to say whatever the hell they please, that's good too.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Looking at my joke per day ratio, I am likely to run out of jokes in about 4 weeks time. This means that someone else is going to have to start a new public Cambodia forum so I can join them and restart my jokes again from joke 1. Any takers?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
Joon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Joon »

StroppyChops wrote:
Joon wrote:As CEO admins said numerous times, CEO was created to offer a space for people to learn, discuss, and share everything Cambodia without fear of attack, belittlement or censorship. Grosso modo. I don't know what more you would like to add to that.

Or, in fact, if the creators want to say whatever the hell they please, that's good too.
Sure. Just keep it consistent with what they have professed so far.
Disclaimer: I don't actually look like my avatar.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Garry.Crabtree wrote:Looking at my joke per day ratio, I am likely to run out of jokes in about 4 weeks time. This means that someone else is going to have to start a new public Cambodia forum so I can join them and restart my jokes again from joke 1. Any takers?
Just re-use your old jokes, Gaz, and use a thesaurus...
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Edit: replied to the wrong thread.
Last edited by flying chicken on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

flying chicken wrote:I see that the retribution, and the 2 days of silence meditation has not scrub away my virtual sin yet. Maybe a baptism from Stroppychop in the Mekong holy water might cure the curse.
Might take a while, FC, how long can you hold your breath brother?
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Woops I replied to the wrong thread. Anyway, reason for the creation of CEO was people didnt like keep on being called a twatfannel....lol.
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by OrangeDragon »

Spongebob wrote:Perhaps the admin could write an article about the creation of the forum.
I'm sure it would make interesting reading.
There once was a man from nantucket.
He ordered his beer by the bucket.
Along came the sin,
Landed him in the bin.
So he made another one, fuck it.

In all honesty it's not that interesting of a story. I'd joked about making another forum after my ban, but wasn't real serious about it. The general heard and persuaded me to do so... from there I found a template I liked, bought like 4 domain names because the general kept changing it on me, and off we went. After that it was a lot of "holy shit, people are signing up!" while we sat on the beach sipping drinks with our laptops.
Spongebob
Tourist
Marshall Islands

Post by Spongebob »

You could spice it up a little.
"You gone banned the wrong poster. I'm gone bring a world of pain raining down on yo ass! I'll have 100 members within 100 days."
It was his hat Mr Krabs. He was number one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic